HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Caption this photo from DG3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted August 20, 2003 08:39 AM        
would not have stopped to talk to the popo.....I got a clean record and need to keep it that way......Kelly said if I get a ticket and the insurance goes up..I aint getting a new bike in the spring.....got to get the tickets after the bike.....lol
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
jonwright


Needs a job
Posts: 2416
posted August 20, 2003 08:45 AM        
quote:
Where the fuck was everybody else????
Hitting the goddamned binders cause I'm not latebraking a fuckin' school bus.

Didn't take me long to get back with you fellas, though, did it?

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted August 20, 2003 11:11 AM        
TRUE....

quote:
Rick Da Pimp Daddy: I know you be holding out on me, Bitch! Now give up the rest o dat bus station money, before I start slapin' you around like last time!

Bartina: I swear I put it right here in my purse! It's gotta be in here somewhere! Please don't slap me around again!

Bartina tries in vain to find the missing currency. Da Pimp Daddy is "forced" to take Bartina BACK to "school"... but that's okay. Bartina did not try that hard since she likes an occasional slappin' from her "daddy". It makes her feel loved.


I like it red,........just like the Budweiser commercials. TRUE
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted August 20, 2003 01:49 PM        
lmfao......
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Caption this photo from DG3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22065305709839 seconds processing time