HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: project 12r photos NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
RAC4IT


Needs a job
Bergie
Posts: 3009
posted December 21, 2002 12:26 AM        
project 12r photos

I just snapped a couple photos of our project bike

http://www.dontbescaredracing.com/photos/project12r




Goals
9.8s 100% bone stock
Break ECTA 1350cc production class record (192.719 mph)
200rwhp on dry nitrous

It's a wrecked 2001 silver 12R with only 2100 miles, in decent shape. Stay tuned for results in 2003 on this project bike.

  Ignore this member   
ZHooligan


Moderator
Post Whore Extraordinaire!
Posts: 3829
posted December 21, 2002 12:32 AM        
Looks like the damage was cosmetic. Overall it appears to be in pretty damn good shape. Good luck with the project.
  Ignore this member   
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted December 21, 2002 06:11 AM        
Good luck buddy! and I hope to see you at Maxton at least one time this season!
MM
____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted December 21, 2002 09:17 PM        Edited By: beansbaxter on 21 Dec 2002 21:17
I noticed you said "dry nitrous" so I ask what is the difference between wet and dry nitrous? I thought NOS was just NOS, a spray of nitrous.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: project 12r photos NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.30437088012695 seconds processing time