beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted December 16, 2002 03:49 PM
ZX-12 Articles please and thank you
Does anyone have any of the following articles? If so, can you scan those articles and post them please. It would be appreciated, for all of us to read.
1999 Rider 'ZX12 on the Way?' Rumor .5 page
1999 Cycle World 'Kawasaki's 200-mph Bird Hunter' Intro 2 pages
1999 Cycle World 'Mean Greenies' Intro 4 pages
1999 Rider 'Kawasaki' Intro .5 page
2000 CW Buyers Guide 'Kawasaki ZX12R' Test 1 page
2000 Cycle World 'ZX12R' Test 7 pages
2000 Cycle World 'Thrill Factor' Test 1 page
2000 Cycle World 'Factory Flyer' Test 2 pages
2000 CW Buyers Guide 'Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R' Short .5 page
2000 Sportbike 'Rocketsleds' Comp 11 pages
2000 Cycle World 'ZX12R, and then Some' Short .5 page
2000 Cycle World 'Need For Speed' Editorial 1 page
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 17, 2002 04:30 AM
I'm working on this. Where did you get the list of articles?
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
kingzx12r

Expert Class
woo hoo
Posts: 223
|
posted December 17, 2002 01:46 PM
http://www.zx-12r.org/Motorcycle_info/Motorcycle%20pictures/TeamLawson/TeamLawson9.35sZX-12R.htm
Here is a link to a couple articles not on the list if you are interested.
Wayne
____________
It ain't easy being me.
coolrunning12@hotmail.com
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 18, 2002 06:43 AM
Edited By: 12RPilot on 18 Dec 2002 06:56
Well I have them scanned. Who wants to post them?
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted December 18, 2002 10:34 AM
How much do the all the articles scanned total to be in size? Depending on size, you could email them to me and I could post them.
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 18, 2002 12:01 PM
A little under 8 meg total. That ok?
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 18, 2002 12:57 PM
Test
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 18, 2002 12:58 PM
Edited By: 12RPilot on 18 Dec 2002 13:06
Uhh...this is not good. Things are looking a little small. You can go here to see what I have. I am working on the size problem.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290973451
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
EastBayDave

Needs a job
Posts: 2245
|
posted December 20, 2002 07:02 AM
Imagestation won't let us view it without joining.....bastids...
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold
|
zx12zx11

Expert Class
Posts: 471
|
posted December 20, 2002 08:10 AM
Yea Yea it's always a size problem. It's a little small thats what all the girls say. Just make it a little bigger and we will all be happy. What's so hard about doing that.
Bahahahahah
|
ninja12
Needs a job
Posts: 3310
|
posted December 20, 2002 02:27 PM
maybe we are dating different girls, i always hear.....DAMN what are you doing with all that
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 20, 2002 02:42 PM
I don't know what the hell is going on. When I open the files in Photoshop they are big and 4.5Meg. After uploading them to imagestation they show up small. I dunno.
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
ZHooligan

Moderator
Post Whore Extraordinaire!
Posts: 3829
|
posted December 20, 2002 03:02 PM
Edited By: ZHooligan on 20 Dec 2002 16:32
When I had this problem I found that I had somehow come up with an adress that included the thunmbnail part in it. (not a big tech guy here!) Anyway I removed the thumb part and the pictures posted full size. MIght be worth checking.
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 20, 2002 03:55 PM
Well ZH, you may not be big on tech but you figured that one out. I went back and checked and you were right. I test posted a scan of an article and it was frickin' huge, taking forever to download. My suggestion is for all who want the articles to go get them from my album on Imagestation. Yeah, you have to sign in, but it's no big deal.
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
ZHooligan

Moderator
Post Whore Extraordinaire!
Posts: 3829
|
posted December 20, 2002 04:35 PM
I'm the man!! I actually solved a computer problem!! I am going to buy a lotto ticket for tomorrows drawing!
____________
To those who do not count their life in years, but in how life
has touched them in the past and how much it can hold in the
future; -- Youth is forever.
|
Andre Avigdor
Parking Attendant
Posts: 13
|
posted December 21, 2002 11:09 AM
Edited By: Andre Avigdor on 21 Dec 2002 11:10
I scanned and posted a bunch of ZX12R related articles under the Busa magazine section of my webpage @ AVIGDOR.NET.
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 21, 2002 03:32 PM
After looking at Andre's scans, I'm going to re-scan my articles at a lower res after the holidays. I thought 100dpi would be necessary to read the text but that ain't so. Live and learn I guess. (Thanks Andre)
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted December 21, 2002 03:41 PM
ZH...I heard Poweball is up to $215Million....get some!
|
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
|
posted December 21, 2002 05:40 PM
January's TWO mag from Britain has a zx-12 vs busa shootout.... I'll scan it fer tya and post it when I get a chance
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted December 21, 2002 06:45 PM
Just read the January issue of Performance Bikes, with the new 6R on the cover and some lovely looking ladies of course.
Anyways, it says in the Next Issue (Feb 02) they will have a ZX-12R vs. Busa vs. XX vs. something else shootout. Too bad I wont be around to read it.
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted December 22, 2002 02:09 AM
http://www.motoworld.com/ts/3_010918.jhtml
|
|
|