HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Vince Hill... I demand to know what you have done with Harry NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted May 22, 2005 06:36 PM        
Vince Hill... I demand to know what you have done with Harry

Well? Fess up!
____________
What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?


  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted May 22, 2005 08:02 PM        
I heard he buried him in a 3x3 crawlspace, but then I thought No freaking way... Harry could not fit in that space.....

____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
Otis


Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
posted May 23, 2005 02:57 AM        
Harry was with us at DGIX last week.
  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted May 23, 2005 03:07 AM        
quote:
Harry was with us at DGIX last week.




Thanks Otis for getting me out of this one!! This is my second week of Court (Finally in court) Strangest thing?? As much as I like to talk, I did not enjoy being on the witness stand for one and a half days

Hopefully it will all be over this week and I will be able to breathe again. Losing over 10 pounds so far is a good side benefit
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
Otis


Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
posted May 23, 2005 03:09 AM        
We had a great time:




  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted May 23, 2005 05:39 AM        
Looks like.......

Looks like a bunch of "pork chop" sideburn wearin' drunkin' goddamned hooligans to me.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted May 23, 2005 05:45 AM        
We did have a kick-ass time eh??? It was a great time for sure. I still hate it that Harry got sodomized by that bear that stole our garbage though. He just seemed to not be a happy camper after "Smoky" reamed him out by the campfire. LOL
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
vozizm


Needs a job
Got Nothing Witty To Say
Posts: 4417
posted May 23, 2005 07:30 AM        
more pics please...more pics!!!
____________
VOZ

  Ignore this member   
eastbaydave


Needs a job
Posts: 2245
posted May 23, 2005 12:20 PM        
swillin' sperm somewhere.....cum garglers....:P
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold

  Ignore this member   
slug


Pro
Out in search of my mind...
Posts: 1433
posted May 23, 2005 05:43 PM        
crap that was last weekend? i thought it was THIS weekend.

bah.

  Ignore this member    Click here to send Slug an ICQ message. Click here to add 1734970 to your ICQ list. Click here to visit Slug's homepage. Click here to send Slug an AIM message. 
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted May 24, 2005 10:48 AM        
quote:
quote:
Harry was with us at DGIX last week.




Thanks Otis for getting me out of this one!! This is my second week of Court (Finally in court) Strangest thing?? As much as I like to talk, I did not enjoy being on the witness stand for one and a half days

Hopefully it will all be over this week and I will be able to breathe again. Losing over 10 pounds so far is a good side benefit

Okay, I have been hanging out over at the 10 board. So what is this about court?
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted May 25, 2005 03:12 AM        
Hello Mr. Ted! in 1997 I was in a bike accident and broke my left leg. We settled with the Car insurance but the doctor did a horrible job of plating my leg and I was infected at the time of the Operation. To make the Long story short, he was supposed to remove all of the hardware and left in 2 screws because he did not take the X-Rays in with him or take them after to make sure the infection continued. When I found our, I left him and went to another doctor and she tried to get me to allow him to operate on me the day of the operation and I refused so she threw me out of the Hospital without another Doctor. Peggy and I found the doctor on the internet and he had to cut out 2 inches of my left leg and I regrew this over several years. Eight Operations later and dying twice, I still am about 1/2 inch shorter than I was before because I could not wait any longer for my leg to heal and had to compress the newly made bone. (Remember I walked on crutches for three (3) years and was just wore out. AT the age of 56, you so not grow bones very fast!

The case is over for now because the Judge stepped in and stopped the case before the Jury could decide in my favor (We questioned them). SO now it is the appeal process next!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted May 25, 2005 08:16 AM        
Vincent, I think I remember you talking about that previously. Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I have been over on the 10 board arguing with people who think break in is a joke, and love to give bad advice to people. And hoping that the 10's power will impress me when it gets some miies on it. Right now it is OK but nothing like the hype.
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted May 25, 2005 12:23 PM        Edited By: Ninjaman12R on 25 May 2005 16:24
Yep....

quote:
Right now it is OK but nothing like the hype.


I agree Ted, I was very let down after riding the 10. I was expecting an uncontrolable monster, nastily wheelying at the slightest hint of throttle input. Until you revved it to the moon the bike was in a word "nutless". I know the the 10R is a very capable track bike and backroad thrasher. But I'll keep my trusty ol 12R and wait and see what happens in '06.

Also, as some riders found out the hard way last week while the Smackhouse Gang was in the deal's gap area. It doesn't matter what you are on, if your abilities are not on par with what your bike is capable of, and your gonads are on the small side, old dudes on old bikes can school your ass.

I won't go into details as it would be bragging , but there are a few gixxer riders, and a guy with a new R1 that have a newfound respect for them "Big Ol 12Rs". Something that I'll never get tired of witnessing.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted May 25, 2005 04:20 PM        
quote:
...... but there are a few gixxer riders, and a guy with a new R1 that have a newfound respect for them "Big Ol 12Rs". Something that I'll never get tired of witnessing.

I hear you. and my 12 has proved itself over and over. God I love that bike. But in the 10s defense I will say this: It is so small and fun to ride that I am not regretting my purchase. But the hype really gets you going. The power is pretty good and getting better, the question is, How much better? I had to evaluate my riding habits and found that 95% of the rides I take involve twisty roads. So the 10 does make sense. I just wish it were faster.
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted May 26, 2005 03:26 AM        
Ted, I feel that once you get the 10R broken in good, and get a few thousand miles of seat time on it, you'll be glad you made the move. As I've said many times, if I was a smaller guy I'd be on a 10R right now. But I'd look like a gorilla on a bicycle on that thing.

I've accepted the fact that I'm damned to ride the bigger bikes due to my size, but I do ok all things considered. I'm hoping that Kawasaki does us 12R guys proud in '06.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
Otis


Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
posted May 26, 2005 03:49 AM        
Damn we mauled the hell out of that R1 didn't we Rick? Pass us on the foothills? BAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted May 26, 2005 06:30 AM        
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris it was a beautiful thing!!!!!!!! That guy got owned in a huge way!!!

I've replayed it in my mind a gazillion times. I see that R1 dude creep up behind us, crowding the hell out of us, and riding just inches off the centerline. Do I increase our pace, no, and for 2 reasons. One, we were in a straight section and we tried to reasonably behave in the straights, then pour the coal to 'em in the twisty sections. Reason number 2 was I could tell that the guy was feelin' froggy. I'll never forget him passing and us instantly lighting the fuse on the 12s and stalking him. Then really pulling the trigger and handing him his ass and checking out. I just hate it that Harry missed out on that.

That dude needs to sell the R1 and get a 500 Ninja or something. He was as nervous as a cat covering up shit. He didn't do the bike justice, but that ain't our fault. There are a lot of people out there in the same boat. Killer bike with all the goodies, nice gear, talks the talk and is well versed in the lingo, all to be voided by a microscopic set of gonads.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
Scooter


Zone Head
Posts: 899
posted May 26, 2005 07:47 PM        
So you fucksticks DID have a DGIX. :
____________
"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional."

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Scooter's homepage. 
slug


Pro
Out in search of my mind...
Posts: 1433
posted May 27, 2005 01:49 AM        Edited By: slug on 27 May 2005 02:51
it wasn't one of those raven r1s was it?

someone said that almost all of them sold had been wrecked already...

(not sure how on earth you would find THAT out, but who knows.)



but 'schooling' 'faster newer' bikes with an old antique is always fun

even better with a passenger

the best? in the truck with the trailer behind it and 3 bikes on the trailer....

(ok ok ok, so it was a couple harleys in deal's gap that held the rig up, but come on...2 wheel contrivance should ALWAYS be able to stay out of the way of a 4500 pound truck towing a 3500 pound trailer with a v6 with 126000 miles on it....)



http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04RK004D080099&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04RK004D080098&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1


and yes, the mille is a hoot at the gap. Also on 116. Guy chasing behind me said that smoke was pouring off the tire...I need to adjust suspension, since i never felt the back tire spinning.

The YZF i burned off a 208 in about 900 miles, sad. Glenn burned his rear tire off in same mileage, but that's expected with the zx12...

  Ignore this member    Click here to send Slug an ICQ message. Click here to add 1734970 to your ICQ list. Click here to visit Slug's homepage. Click here to send Slug an AIM message. 
GreenGlenn


Expert Class
Ron Jeremy's Stunt Double
Posts: 370
posted June 02, 2005 09:20 PM        
quote:

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04RK004D080099&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04RK004D080098&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1



Damn, the bikes look fast even in a trailer! 'course it helps the trailer is being driven by a maniac...
____________
If you love your bike, set it free. If it comes back to you....you probably highsided.

  Ignore this member   
GreenGlenn


Expert Class
Ron Jeremy's Stunt Double
Posts: 370
posted June 02, 2005 09:22 PM        
Oh, by the way - I'm having you killed. Your Mille is mine.
____________
If you love your bike, set it free. If it comes back to you....you probably highsided.

  Ignore this member   
slug


Pro
Out in search of my mind...
Posts: 1433
posted June 03, 2005 05:22 PM        
LOL


  Ignore this member    Click here to send Slug an ICQ message. Click here to add 1734970 to your ICQ list. Click here to visit Slug's homepage. Click here to send Slug an AIM message. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Vince Hill... I demand to know what you have done with Harry NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23643684387207 seconds processing time