Concourse 14 / GTR1400
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: Muzzy Vendors? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
TnC14


Parking Attendant
Posts: 28
posted February 19, 2009 02:00 AM        
Muzzy Vendors?

I'm looking at getting the Muzzy 4-2 w/carbon cans. On Muzzy's website they are $1495.
But, on eBay, there is a vendor selling them for $1,347.
So, I was wondering, is there another dealer out there for Muzzy's products that can sell at a discount???
____________
'09 Metallic Black Concours14 ABS.
PC-V Power Commander.
Power Commander Auto-Tune Kit.
Muzzy's stepped tube header - Dual carbon oval cans.
Muzzy's lowering links.
BMC-Race air filter.
Flies out.

  Ignore this member   
The Pope


Novice Class
Posts: 44
posted February 19, 2009 03:31 AM        
Try http://www.murphskits.com
____________
The Pope
COG's NCAAD

  Ignore this member   
TnC14


Parking Attendant
Posts: 28
posted February 20, 2009 07:23 AM        
They didn't list Muzzy as a manufacturer.

Anybody else got an idea?
____________
'09 Metallic Black Concours14 ABS.
PC-V Power Commander.
Power Commander Auto-Tune Kit.
Muzzy's stepped tube header - Dual carbon oval cans.
Muzzy's lowering links.
BMC-Race air filter.
Flies out.

  Ignore this member   
jvconcours09


Parking Attendant
Posts: 7
posted February 20, 2009 01:57 PM        
I put the exact system on my bike. I paid 1575 with the power commander. I bought them through a company in California. I will check the packaging when I get home and let you know where I got it from. I also had to buy a new centerstand.
  Ignore this member   
TnC14


Parking Attendant
Posts: 28
posted February 20, 2009 04:05 PM        
quote:
I put the exact system on my bike. I paid 1575 with the power commander. I bought them through a company in California. I will check the packaging when I get home and let you know where I got it from. I also had to buy a new centerstand.


Did you buy the centerstand already modified, or, did you buy a second centerstand & send it to be modified?
____________
'09 Metallic Black Concours14 ABS.
PC-V Power Commander.
Power Commander Auto-Tune Kit.
Muzzy's stepped tube header - Dual carbon oval cans.
Muzzy's lowering links.
BMC-Race air filter.
Flies out.

  Ignore this member   
jvconcours09


Parking Attendant
Posts: 7
posted February 23, 2009 05:15 PM        
I bought the system from Starcycle USA in Lebec, CA. I bought the center stand from them but I had to send them mine. The big plus for me was free shipping and no taxes, I am in Florida.
  Ignore this member   
TnC14


Parking Attendant
Posts: 28
posted February 24, 2009 01:18 AM        
quote:
I bought the system from Starcycle USA in Lebec, CA. I bought the center stand from them but I had to send them mine. The big plus for me was free shipping and no taxes, I am in Florida.


Have you had your bike dyno'd with the system on?
____________
'09 Metallic Black Concours14 ABS.
PC-V Power Commander.
Power Commander Auto-Tune Kit.
Muzzy's stepped tube header - Dual carbon oval cans.
Muzzy's lowering links.
BMC-Race air filter.
Flies out.

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: Muzzy Vendors? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21384596824646 seconds processing time