Concourse 14 / GTR1400
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: ecu for c14 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
2000redrocket


Pro
Posts: 1662
posted February 02, 2009 06:41 PM        
ecu for c14

anyone have a ecu from a wrecked c14 for ridgeracer to try to hack?

  Ignore this member   
2000redrocket


Pro
Posts: 1662
posted February 11, 2009 04:35 PM        
bump
  Ignore this member   
oncourse


Expert Class
I hate flies!!!
Posts: 467
posted February 11, 2009 04:51 PM        
There is on on ebay, I think you have to do a search for "zg1400" to find it, and I think it is a buy it now for like $200 or so.

Hope it helps ;-)

Rob
____________
True intellegence is not measured by your degrees.

04 klr 250 Lots of mods and 70 MPG!!
08 Connie 2 bros. Carbon. Helibars. Flies out, PC3!!!
2003 kx 500 SOLD
2004 KX 500 In service now, whata BEAST!

  Ignore this member   
oncourse


Expert Class
I hate flies!!!
Posts: 467
posted February 11, 2009 04:54 PM        
I decided to look it up, in the middle of everything else, $299 Item number is 370112210698

Maybe you can make them an offer?? It has been there for a while..

Rob
____________
True intellegence is not measured by your degrees.

04 klr 250 Lots of mods and 70 MPG!!
08 Connie 2 bros. Carbon. Helibars. Flies out, PC3!!!
2003 kx 500 SOLD
2004 KX 500 In service now, whata BEAST!

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: ecu for c14 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23742890357971 seconds processing time