HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Since nobody mentioned it for all to see yet...Brock has made 227rwhp with his 14R so far....simply unbelieveable!!!!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted March 30, 2012 10:31 AM        
quote:
no it ain't .. becaused 186mph limiter.. you can have a 900hp bike and its still not going to beat what the busa did in 1999... people didn't buy a busa cause it had 160hp .. they bought them because it was the fastest bike ever made and was advertised as a 200mph bike .. until the zx14r can do that its not ever going to beat the busa.

I gotta disagree - the top speed limiter is just a technicality - a minor one that can be addressed easily with an ecu reflash. Building 900 hp on the other hand.....

Ignore this member   
MJ

Zone Head
posted March 30, 2012 01:33 PM        
Badguy has a point, officially the original busa is still the fastest STOCK bike ever made at 194mph, at least according to the Guiness book of world records I believe
  Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted March 30, 2012 01:43 PM        
quote:
Badguy has a point, officially the original busa is still the fastest STOCK bike ever made at 194mph, at least according to the Guiness book of world records I believe
only point BadGuy has is on top of his head.

wee

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted March 30, 2012 02:49 PM        
quote:
quote:

wee

thats not what the wimens says when my log hits them ..

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted March 30, 2012 03:21 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

wee

thats not what the wimens says when my log hits them ..
This log ...lol...

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted March 30, 2012 03:56 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 30 Mar 2012 23:56

they do come in other sizes than new born ..http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_worlds_largest_tootsie_roll but some people don't know that

Ignore this member   
venomous_zx

Expert Class
2012 14r - low and long-
posted March 30, 2012 04:01 PM        
good one lee..... just dont put a huge exhuast on your bike and try to compensate

Ignore this member   
FearsomeKawasaki

Novice Class
posted March 31, 2012 03:09 AM        
quote:

Badguy doesn't have a point. The Guiness entry is only a refefrence to reports in bike mags, not a scientific or governing body test that they usually stipulate. Indeed, it actually says "is REPORTED to be the Suzuki Hayabusa at 194mph". Other mags had the 12 faster than the Busa, 14s faster than the Busa, so Guiness are a bit out of date to say the least.

No formal test has ever been done and having literally witnessed hundreds of top speed runs by stock Busas and done a few myself, it's true top speed in neutral wind is mid-180s. 194mph is possible with a midget and a big tail wind but any records meet usually requires you to back that up in the opposite direction to make it remotely credible.

In fact the only official record held for stock bikes within a governing body's rules that Guiness could use was the Muzzy 12R at 199mph mentioned above.

At present they're racing limiters so it's totally academic and to refer to 12 year old mags reports to say what's still the fastest is like burying your head in the sand. The 14R's power at redline is the same as a decent built bike and in that class you'd expect c.205mph, which is where I think the 14R would sit totally stock if it had it's gearing and electronic restrictions removed.

Ignore this member   
oldkawboy

Needs a job
posted March 31, 2012 04:16 AM        
I'd say you're close on the money Fearsome with the 205.

Back in '06 we borrowed a brand new 14 that had 21 miles on it and at Maxton in decent conditions my youngest son Chad ran a 196.1mph with only the limiter bypassed. That was stone stock even with the break-in oil still in it.
Below is a shot of Chad & Brock with the first 14 to crack 200.....just barely. The bike had bolt-ons and I'm pretty sure it probably wasn't making as much power as the new R. I'll have to re-read Brocks diaries to find out.
The new R's are crazy fast stock, Brock just simply makes them a whole bunch faster.
Dan

Ignore this member   
justoyz2

Zone Head
Justoyz Racing
posted March 31, 2012 05:15 AM        
Ok, so where can we see this dyno chart of the bike producing the 227 RWHP and if purchasing the exhaust from Brock will get you around this number?.... sounds like a SS motor

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted March 31, 2012 06:08 AM        
quote:
Ok, so where can we see this dyno chart of the bike producing the 227 RWHP and if purchasing the exhaust from Brock will get you around this number?.... sounds like a SS motor
You will get the same map .... Trust me on that ..what it reads on a different dyno i have no clue ..

Ignore this member   
justoyz2

Zone Head
Justoyz Racing
posted March 31, 2012 10:02 AM        
Billy Bad Azz, how are you feeling? I have been off the net for a min or two, and haven't heard much on your recovery. I am curious as to what your bike is pulling these days.
I have everything in place except for the new exhaust. I have the first Gen AH1 right now. I am guessing the difference is in the mid range and a few ponies up top.

I have been trying to find more out about the Petron plus additive, but nothing gives, except it is equal in weight to some thick like malasses.... since you have used it before how accurate is what I have been told?

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted March 31, 2012 11:11 AM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 31 Mar 2012 19:12
quote:
quote:

Badguy doesn't have a point. The Guiness entry is only a refefrence to reports in bike mags, not a scientific or governing body test that they usually stipulate. Indeed, it actually says "is REPORTED to be the Suzuki Hayabusa at 194mph". Other mags had the 12 faster than the Busa, 14s faster than the Busa, so Guiness are a bit out of date to say the least.

No formal test has ever been done and having literally witnessed hundreds of top speed runs by stock Busas and done a few myself, it's true top speed in neutral wind is mid-180s. 194mph is possible with a midget and a big tail wind but any records meet usually requires you to back that up in the opposite direction to make it remotely credible.

In fact the only official record held for stock bikes within a governing body's rules that Guiness could use was the Muzzy 12R at 199mph mentioned above.

At present they're racing limiters so it's totally academic and to refer to 12 year old mags reports to say what's still the fastest is like burying your head in the sand. The 14R's power at redline is the same as a decent built bike and in that class you'd expect c.205mph, which is where I think the 14R would sit totally stock if it had it's gearing and electronic restrictions removed.

well when the zx14r is on the discovery channel .. come back and talk to me ..http://www.need4speed.ws/videos/suzuki-hayabusa-on-discovery-channel-very-fast then its made it mark..

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted March 31, 2012 11:16 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

well when the zx14r is on the discovery channel .. come back and talk to me ..http://www.need4speed.ws/videos/suzuki-hayabusa-on-discovery-channel-very-fast then its made it mark..
don't call us, we'll call you.

wee

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted March 31, 2012 11:31 AM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 31 Mar 2012 19:34
quote:

wee

227hp and your still running 5.60's ..SO

that's a phone call i'll never have to worry about since it never happen...except maybe in a bling bling since..

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted March 31, 2012 11:32 AM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 31 Mar 2012 19:33

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted March 31, 2012 12:19 PM        
quote:
quote:

wee

227hp and your still running 5.60's ..SO

that's a phone call i'll never have to worry about since it never happen...except maybe in a bling bling since..

Wee's 09 must have been 222 hp it went 5.64!

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted March 31, 2012 12:22 PM        
Cant wait till I get my hands on one and uncork it with brocks mods!

Ignore this member   
MJ

Zone Head
posted March 31, 2012 06:05 PM        
Man I love this place
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Since nobody mentioned it for all to see yet...Brock has made 227rwhp with his 14R so far....simply unbelieveable!!!!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21669101715088 seconds processing time