HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: First loser in the quick 8 race tonight. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
BLK ICE

Pro
we'll leave the light on for u
posted March 10, 2012 08:55 PM        Edited By: BLK ICE on 11 Mar 2012 05:09
First loser in the quick 8 race tonight.

for those of you who dont know i have stock body work, true hand clucth, stock motor + stiffer valve spring. and gas.07 zx14

I was qualifier 2
my opponent, in the first round. sitting on a long build motor gsxr1000 with gas wants to make a side wager$. i reluctantly agreed.
afterworks he got upset becouse i had lane chioce,
i explain to him that i am not crying about anything; and rules are rules and that i did not make them up.
most of the guy at the track felt sure that i didn't have chance to win. so, i side beted them also.

To make a long story short, I have a pocket full of money(more money than if i would have won the entire race) and a little more respect from those guys at the track.

oh, a fully grudgeout busa beat me by 2bikes 'hence first loser' my nitrous malfuncton.
we may run it back next week.

THE END

Repersenting: BLACK ICE PERFORMANCE and NO QUARTER MOTORSPORTS
Nitrous and Tires Sponsored by: Custom Specialties Cycles
Dyno Tuned by: Garron of ADAMS PERFORMANCE. http://www.adamsperformance.net/
BlackIce Performance: Honor, Freedom, Love of Country!
(I am open to Sponsorship and Product Testing and Review. Contact BlackIce Performance at blackice_performance@yahoo.com) or BlackIce Perf on Facebook

Ignore this member   
madnessracing

Pro
Vmax and Busa Beater
posted March 10, 2012 09:18 PM        
Gixxer guys are a bunch of loser theyre always complaining about everything and when they lose they get more pissed off!! Im glad you took his money and pride. LMAO..

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted March 10, 2012 09:38 PM        
cool story.great to see the under doggy win....so the nos worked for the moola
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted March 11, 2012 04:41 AM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 11 Mar 2012 12:48
quote:
my nitrous malfuncton.

and thats the problem i found with nitrous ..always fukking you when you really need it ..

i was in this bracket race 1 night and i lost by 1/2 a bike in the finals .. the guy came over to shake my hand and tell me good run and stuff.. he said to me ..man you need to check for a short in your horn.. he kept hearing it go off and on all the way down the track.. nothing wrong with the horn i forgot to push the arming switch over for the nitrous.. so evertime you heard it blowing.. that was me hoping the nitrous would work ..

Ignore this member   
kawpower

Zone Head
Mr kawasaki 2 you!
posted March 11, 2012 06:10 AM        
great job!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit kawpower's homepage. 
BrucerZX14

Expert Class
posted March 11, 2012 06:49 AM        
quote:
quote:
my nitrous malfuncton.

and thats the problem i found with nitrous ..always fukking you when you really need it ..

i was in this bracket race 1 night and i lost by 1/2 a bike in the finals .. the guy came over to shake my hand and tell me good run and stuff.. he said to me ..man you need to check for a short in your horn.. he kept hearing it go off and on all the way down the track.. nothing wrong with the horn i forgot to push the arming switch over for the nitrous.. so evertime you heard it blowing.. that was me hoping the nitrous would work ..

That's why my nitrous system is automatic. Hit the throttle and the window switch controls it. My horn button is for shifting.

Ignore this member   
06redzx14

Pro
posted March 11, 2012 09:17 AM        
good job D

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
posted March 11, 2012 09:03 PM        Edited By: BLK ICE on 12 Mar 2012 05:16
Thanks 06redzx14,
how is your bike coming along?

(I am open to Sponsorship and Product Testing and Review. Contact BlackIce Performance at blackice_performance@yahoo.com) or BlackIce Perf on Facebook

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
posted March 11, 2012 09:09 PM        
quote:
Gixxer guys are a bunch of loser theyre always complaining about everything and when they lose they get more pissed off!! Im glad you took his money and pride. LMAO..

Yeah, really pissed. I Got a call today, he wants to run it back. I will be betting with their money so, I'll be happy to run it back.

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
posted March 11, 2012 09:12 PM        
quote:
cool story.great to see the under doggy win....so the nos worked for the moola

Thanks,
yes, it worked on the money run.

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
posted March 11, 2012 09:14 PM        
quote:
quote:
my nitrous malfuncton.

This is the first time in a long that is happened. The fitting under the tank came loose

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
posted March 11, 2012 09:18 PM        
quote:
great job!

Thanks kawpower

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted March 12, 2012 04:56 AM        
quote:

This is the first time in a long that is happened. The fitting under the tank came loose

know that trick .. silenoid freezing ,lines coming loose , bottles leaking , silenoid leaking, forgetting to arm , you name it i had it happen..

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: First loser in the quick 8 race tonight. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23570585250854 seconds processing time