HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: Video - Brand new Ducati... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted April 23, 2005 12:16 AM        
Video - Brand new Ducati...

I started to cry when I saw this. Apperently, he was riding it out of the shop after just purhasing it.

http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=91

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted April 23, 2005 09:02 AM        
sad! but funny!
____________
What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?


  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: Video - Brand new Ducati... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22410011291504 seconds processing time