beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted April 16, 2005 09:53 PM
Who is this girl??
|
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
|
posted April 16, 2005 11:04 PM
Edited By: worm~hole on 17 Apr 2005 00:05
red X?...uh...never mind....she's attractive imho
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”
-George Orwell
|
Red1

Expert Class
Posts: 442
|
posted April 17, 2005 08:46 AM
Who's the guy? Looking at the facial features, eyes, cheekbone, nose they look like they are related...maybe brother and sister?
Red
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted April 17, 2005 09:08 AM
no red x for me
|
SilverD

Zone Head
Tour Guide
Posts: 572
|
posted April 17, 2005 03:01 PM
Edited By: SilverD on 17 Apr 2005 16:03
quote: Who's the guy? Looking at the facial features, eyes, cheekbone, nose they look like they are related...maybe brother and sister? Red
The guy's Rossi, and that would be some sister!, or the umberella girl du jour
____________
I'm not addicted and I'm not quiting
|
zx9rcr500r

Expert Class
Kawasakis UNI-TRAK®
Posts: 361
|
posted April 23, 2005 07:19 AM
I think her name is Alice. Alice Alice who the fuck is Alice?
|
|
|