HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: ZX12 injectors? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
motojoeyt


Novice Class
Posts: 75
posted July 26, 2011 10:49 PM        
Poll Question:
ZX12 injectors?

Has anyone ever put motorcycle injectors on a car/truck before. I have an old Toyota 22r with a turbo and think it's time to upgrade the KZ1000 carbs. I have an extra power commander and injectors that I would love to tune on the fly. I think it should work, double the motor size but half the RPM. Please let me know if anyone has tried this and what they found?

Thanks



____________
8.81@154 DOT/Pump full street bike

Poll Results:
 0 votes (0%)
Motojoeyt@hotmail.com


  Ignore this member   
almost_les


Zone Head
Posts: 590
posted July 27, 2011 07:31 AM        
The power commander won't be able to run it. It doesn't generate a fuel signal, it only modifies the signal coming off the ecu. You are going to need a standalone ecu. Or modify an existing bike harness with ecu and sensors, then add the power commander to that.
  Ignore this member   
Bigbore4


Zone Head
Posts: 806
posted July 28, 2011 11:56 PM        
I put some ZX12 injectors on my R1
  Ignore this member   
motojoeyt


Novice Class
Posts: 75
posted July 30, 2011 11:21 PM        
quote:
The power commander won't be able to run it. It doesn't generate a fuel signal, it only modifies the signal coming off the ecu. You are going to need a standalone ecu. Or modify an existing bike harness with ecu and sensors, then add the power commander to that.


That's what the plan is. I have a extra harness, ecu, and all the sensors. Just wanted to see if anyone has done this as it's a lot of work down thr drain if I can't get it to work?

Thanks,
Joey
____________
8.81@154 DOT/Pump full street bike

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: ZX12 injectors? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22882604598999 seconds processing time