HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: ZX-12 Turbo NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
dougmeyer


Needs a job
moderated
Posts: 2713
posted May 15, 2011 07:35 PM        
ZX-12 Turbo


It's pretty apparent that I'm not going to be able to find the time to take my Turbo 12 out to run anytime soon. It's a waste to have it sitting in the garage so I've decided to offer it for sale again. Maybe I'll put it on Ebay!
Here's the link to the Bikeland classified. PM me if you want more details or photos.

http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=3&TID=61754&set_time=1305516553


____________
It's not that I think you're dumb, it's just that so much of what you know isn't true....

  Ignore this member   
chavcat


Zone Head
Posts: 524
posted May 16, 2011 03:37 AM        
pm sent
  Ignore this member   
dougmeyer


Needs a job
moderated
Posts: 2713
posted May 16, 2011 05:25 AM        
My PM button seems to have a short. You guys who have PM'd me, send me an email at dmeyer@bendcable.com and I'll E you back.
____________
It's not that I think you're dumb, it's just that so much of what you know isn't true....

  Ignore this member   
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted May 17, 2011 12:21 AM        
Any bike that Doug personally built is worth its weight in gold.
He ain't no "hammer-mechanic" (like me), nope.
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
Y2KZX12R


Needs a job
CompetitionCNC.com
Posts: 3762
posted May 17, 2011 02:28 AM        
Damn, I bet that bike would be a hoot to ride on the street !!!!!
____________
Y2KZX12R
CompetitionCNC.com

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Y2KZX12R's homepage. 
Bigbore4


Zone Head
Posts: 806
posted May 17, 2011 02:46 AM        
I'd probly put the stock arm back on it
  Ignore this member   
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted May 17, 2011 06:37 PM        
Man that is sweet

____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
CrotchRocket


Moderator
Bracket Racing with Betsy
Posts: 8038
posted May 18, 2011 06:08 AM        
That would make an excellent Real Street Bike in the MiRock Drag Racing Series !!!

Wish I had the $$$
____________
Jason Miller StreetBike Seminars

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
zxboy


Expert Class
Posts: 292
posted May 18, 2011 11:56 AM        
I need to win the lottery
  Ignore this member   
almost_les


Zone Head
Posts: 590
posted May 18, 2011 05:13 PM        

  Ignore this member   
Bigbore4


Zone Head
Posts: 806
posted June 14, 2011 09:33 PM        
Something about having the fastest bike this side of the world gets me fired up.

Might just have to bite the bullet and go for it


  Ignore this member   
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted June 15, 2011 03:42 AM        
quote:
Something about having the fastest bike this side of the world gets me fired up.
Might just have to bite the bullet and go for it



Do it!!!!!!!!

Doug is one of the most meticulous/experienced/knowledgable builders I know.
That bike has to be a jewel.
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DRAGBIKE ZONE.com > Thread: ZX-12 Turbo NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.29168796539307 seconds processing time