jeroen

Expert Class
Posts: 144
|
posted September 09, 2003 09:06 AM
2004 ZX12R
Here's the new ZX12R with ZX10R front end:

Got this pic from:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~zx11/temp/EICMA_2004_product_line-up.pdf
Which I got from:
http://www.kawasaki-europe.com/shows/eicma/
____________
Jeroen - BMW R850R
|
JoshDUnn

Expert Class
Posts: 373
|
posted September 09, 2003 09:32 AM
Styling looks just like my 2002 to me
|
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
|
posted September 09, 2003 09:40 AM
Hhhmmmm.....
I'm with Josh, the front looks the same to me????
I do see radial brakes though. Interesting...........
____________
What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.
Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS
|
k bryant

Needs a job
Sponsor
Posts: 2911
|
posted September 09, 2003 09:52 AM
I have an '03. Figures they'd come out with the cool brakes in '04... Actually, I think the current calipers are ok after changing to S.S. lines. It's the pads and rotors that need upgrading for track use. But the forks/radial brakes do look very cool.
|
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
|
posted September 09, 2003 11:40 AM
i believe jeroen mean the brakes when he said "fornt end", not the bodywork.
|
jeroen

Expert Class
Posts: 144
|
posted September 09, 2003 11:51 AM
yep
____________
Jeroen - BMW R850R
|
rubber pants

Zone Head
Posts: 798
|
posted September 09, 2003 12:23 PM
I wonder if they BUMPED up the power anywhere?
____________
"Ya Gotta Have Big Ones!"
speeddemons.com
|
OZZY

Needs a job
need guberment cheese
Posts: 3172
|
posted September 09, 2003 04:15 PM
notice it says black underneath the one bike,NOT dark blue. They finally got the color right.
|
|
|