HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: electrical connectors: where the hell to get 'em??? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted August 16, 2003 03:10 PM        
electrical connectors: where the hell to get 'em???

You know the kind I mean, the 2 or 3 or 4 wire connectors that snap together. It seems that the 12 has a bunch of em (as do all bikes & cars).

I tried Radio Shack, NAPA, Autozone, PepBoyz, Sears hardware, Home Depot. No one carries them.

Anyone know where you can find them???
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
Phil


Expert Class
Posts: 420
posted August 16, 2003 03:23 PM        
I usually buy them from the local Radio Shack. Not the nicest looking connecter thow. Saw some really neat ones in a streetrod supply catalog but a little more expensive.
  Ignore this member   
dougmeyer


Needs a job
moderated
Posts: 2713
posted August 16, 2003 04:47 PM        
Go to your dealer and have him check a K&L supply catalog. He can order from them.
Doug

  Ignore this member   
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted August 16, 2003 05:23 PM        
We use Duetch connectors at work. They are automotive quality parts.
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted August 17, 2003 12:47 AM        
Thanks DM and necro. Seems like K&L might be my best option; I can't find Duetch...
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
kawachan


Pro
Posts: 1031
posted August 17, 2003 10:41 AM        
What kind of connectors again??

You could also try any car audio, marine, or wholesale electrical stores. I have a million connectors at the house. If I have what you need, I'll send you some of them.....
____________
RED NINJAS RULE!!

  Ignore this member   
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted August 17, 2003 08:05 PM        
entropy, I'll post the web page from work tomorrow.
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted August 17, 2003 11:26 PM        
thx necro!

Chan-man,
I'm looking for those snap together, 2 wire connectors, like you see all over the 12, eg the tail lights. I need one for where I hook up my charger (burnt the old one). I haven't tried car audio or wholesale electrical (but will). Thx
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted August 18, 2003 04:45 AM        
Dude, come on man what do I do. and what does half of the batteries out there have on them? give me a call? Is it exactly the same one as on the turn signal? if so I can find it for you.
Mad Mike
____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
n da zone


Expert Class
Posts: 215
posted August 18, 2003 05:55 AM        Edited By: n da zone on 18 Aug 2003 06:57
Good place for connectors, relays, and electronic parts in general. Fast and reliable.

partsexpress.com


  Ignore this member   
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted August 18, 2003 06:48 AM        
Try this

http://www.laddinc.com

These connectors require special tools though.
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: electrical connectors: where the hell to get \'em??? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21614909172058 seconds processing time