HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Alpinestars NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted August 15, 2003 07:16 AM        
Alpinestars

At the beginning of the year I purchased a pair of Alpinestars. I got the SMX plus boots, which I really like. I liked the SIDIs too, but decided to get the A'Stars instead. Anyhow, during the May gap trip I noticed that I had lost a screw out of the heelplate on the left boot. I've been meaning to order some extra screws for quite sometime, but never got around to calling anyone until a couple weeks ago. I called the U.S. number for Alpinestar and talked to a lady and told her I wanted to order some extra screws for my boots. She told me that she'd just send me some spares for free. I told her that was a nice gesture and gave her my home address. Well a couple days ago I get a package from them. Not only did they send me several screws, they sent me two sets of heelplates too. No cost to me whatsoever. I thought that was pretty cool of them and figured I post this and let you guys know I had a "positive" experience with their customer service. They took pretty good care of me.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
TurboBlew


Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
posted August 15, 2003 08:42 AM        
Hmmm I didnt notice any screws on your boots.

Here is a picture of them....lol

  Ignore this member   
EastBayDave


Needs a job
Posts: 2245
posted August 15, 2003 09:08 AM        

____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted August 15, 2003 09:31 AM        
Attention TurboDogFucker............

You fookin' BIATCH!!!!! That's LUCKY'S boots, not mine.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
jonwright


Needs a job
Posts: 2416
posted August 15, 2003 10:27 AM        
Dammit. Missed da pic.
  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted August 15, 2003 01:42 PM        
dam those were some serious riding boots there Ricky....where did you pic those up? Victorias secret.......I didnt know that Vicky was making riding gear now....so what other stuff have you bought from Vicky?? oh wait, I really dont want to know the answer to that.....
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted August 15, 2003 04:05 PM        
That's it.............

You fuckin' codlicks pipe down.

And AGAIN let me state that those are Lucky's riding boats. He wears Alpinequeers NOT Alpinestars you damned morons!!!!!!!!
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
jonwright


Needs a job
Posts: 2416
posted August 16, 2003 06:10 AM        
Ooooo...those are cute! Rick, I'll bet when you walk they make your ass jiggle, don't they?
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Alpinestars NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.2957808971405 seconds processing time