HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: ! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
black_valkyrie


Parking Attendant
ZX14 and Busa Killer!
Posts: 25
posted December 08, 2001 10:08 AM        Edited By: black_valkyrie on 8 Dec 2001 10:08
!

[swf width=550 height=400 ]http://www.myjokemail.com/muhdawg.swf[/swf]

  Ignore this member   
ZX12Girl


Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
Posts: 1740
posted December 08, 2001 12:48 PM        
LOL!!!!
  Ignore this member   
zx9r


Expert Class
Posts: 227
posted December 08, 2001 01:11 PM        
good one!!! fuck you. i got to try that on one of my friends!!!lol
____________
-----00 GREEN 1270-----

  Ignore this member   
ZXtra


Expert Class
Posts: 490
posted December 09, 2001 12:34 AM        
Baa!Ha!Ha!Ha! ...Another funny from B.V. I think I'm going to kick you're Valkyrie's ass.

B.V....No, you don't kick my Valkyrie.

Me...Yes, I'm going to kick your Valkyrie.

B.V...No, you don't. Fuck you!

Me...Fuck you too! And your slow Valkyrie!

B.V...Don't tell me to fuck you. I'm going to kill you.

Me...You're going to what?

B.V...No...I'm just kidding.

Baa!Ha!Ha!Ha! -ZXtra
____________
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick!

  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted December 09, 2001 06:44 AM        
:finger













____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
ddpete3


Pro
Posts: 1189
posted December 09, 2001 06:52 AM        
damn it i.e. 6.0...can't see what it is..please post link so I can give you the finger for a reason too...thanks.
____________
My name is Doug, damnit!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit ddpete3's homepage. 
KawRider


Expert Class
Posts: 329
posted December 09, 2001 12:54 PM        
IE 6.0

Im having the same problem.
Please post a link or something.


____________


Tim
Black ZX-14

  Ignore this member   
SleezyRider


Novice Class
Mean Motor Scooter
Posts: 79
posted December 09, 2001 02:02 PM        
Black Valkerie is really a Girl...

There ain't nothing there...Other than Black Valkerie making an Ass of HERSELF...AGAIN :lol

  Ignore this member   
TENN12



Posts:
posted December 09, 2001 06:44 PM        
lol

That's funny. I've heard that before, but never seen the video.

  Ignore this member   
GreenGlenn


Expert Class
Ron Jeremy's Stunt Double
Posts: 370
posted December 10, 2001 08:04 PM        
I've got the same problem with IE 6.0. Just edit his post and the link is there.
____________
If you love your bike, set it free. If it comes back to you....you probably highsided.

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: ! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.26846790313721 seconds processing time