HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: "median" age of a ZX12R owner.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
ZX12R


Novice Class
Posts: 86
posted December 07, 2001 10:59 AM        
I'm 27

I never thought in a million years when I bought this bike that It would make me part of the old farts club.

I bought it cause it was the meanest thing at the shop.
That's the only reason.

damm... you guys make me feel old.

  Ignore this member   
lou_zx12r


Expert Class
One Day at a Time
Posts: 196
posted December 07, 2001 11:44 AM        
age

37 almost 38! where did the years go!
____________
2000 ZX12R 40shot
2012 ZX14R
2009 Concours 14

  Ignore this member   
ZX12Girl


Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
Posts: 1740
posted December 08, 2001 02:59 PM        
31

"Old enough to know better and still too young to care"

  Ignore this member   
dougmeyer


Needs a job
moderated
Posts: 2713
posted December 08, 2001 03:23 PM        
54
age=speed
____________
It's not that I think you're dumb, it's just that so much of what you know isn't true....

  Ignore this member   
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted December 08, 2001 04:21 PM        
BAHA!! good tag line zx12girl
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted December 08, 2001 07:41 PM        
quote:
54
age=speed


48 here.

  Ignore this member   
TripodMeat


Expert Class
Posts: 125
posted December 15, 2001 07:11 PM        
I like it...

78 out of 108 are 30+ yrs. old..

I dont feel out of place...

  Ignore this member   
ZX12Girl


Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
Posts: 1740
posted December 15, 2001 08:03 PM        
TripodMeat

Yeah this is the middleagecrisisgroup better known as Bikeland.org...lol

  Ignore this member   
Harpoon


Expert Class
Hired Gun
Posts: 151
posted December 16, 2001 05:30 PM        Edited By: Harpoon on 16 Dec 2001 17:34
I'm 42, been riding for 30 something years..............still learning. I act like i'm 18 sometimes.....Man! That sucks! I hate when that happens!
____________
Do you feel lucky?

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: \"median\" age of a ZX12R owner.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21071195602417 seconds processing time