HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: photo hosting site: Snapfish or Image station or ??? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted March 26, 2003 07:18 AM        
photo hosting site: Snapfish or Image station or ???

I know this has been covered but i have an advanced case of CRS...

Now that I have a digital camera (again), I'd like a rec or 2 on good sites to host photos. I don't mind paying a wee bit if service & stability are there.

I like Snapfish, but haven't used it for a while, and free sites tend not to be all that stable in the longrun.

Any recommendations????
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
Otis


Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
posted March 26, 2003 07:23 AM        
I use Snapfish now entropy, works good for me, no fee's unless you order prints.
____________
It's a free country brother

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted March 26, 2003 07:32 AM        
Cool....

I've been meaning to ask this same question since printroom took a dive. Looks like I'll be checking out snapfish in the near future.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted March 26, 2003 08:19 AM        
I have only used Snap fish a couple of times and like it, but didn't know how stable it is. They are REALLY fast and cheap if you wanna have prints, cards, etc sent to others (or yourself).

Thx for the feedback Otis, maybe i'll just stick with em.
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted March 26, 2003 08:32 AM        
make sure you guys READ the service agreement fer those places... carefull as all yer photos may belong to them!

(seriously)

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted March 26, 2003 09:21 AM        
good point, fish!
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
DJONES


Expert Class
Posts: 189
posted March 26, 2003 11:12 AM        Edited By: DJONES on 26 Mar 2003 11:13
Entropy,
How abut I give you some space on one of my domains to post your pics?
If you already have the digital camera half the fight is already won. I want you guys to know that owning a domain is cheap. Last one I bought was like $50 for two years and thats gets you 250 megs of space and unlimited emails addresses to that domain. Just wanted to point that out for those of you just looking to post pics somewhere.
DJ
MIS Director

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit djones's homepage. Click here to send djones an AIM message. 
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted March 26, 2003 04:12 PM        
DJ,
thx for the offer and I may take you up on it if I can't get Snapfish to work.

I uploaded the photos no problem, but can't seem to get a unique address for a single photo. All pix in the album have the same address... hmmmm...
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: photo hosting site: Snapfish or Image station or ??? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.29655003547668 seconds processing time