HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: '03 ZX6R test NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
ZXtra


Expert Class
Posts: 490
posted January 04, 2003 12:40 AM        
'03 ZX6R test

Motorcycle daily has a short riding impression... ZXtra

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/03january03kawasaki2003zx6r.html
____________
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick!

  Ignore this member   
worm~hole


Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted January 04, 2003 02:08 AM        
...very nice
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”

-George Orwell

  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted January 04, 2003 05:40 AM        
Oh, sorry, there's no CA model!
  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted January 04, 2003 09:47 PM        
guess I just found a bike for her......or maybe I will let her keep the 01 and I will take it for a play bike????? hmmm decisions decisions.....Dam I wish KHI would play its hand with the 10RR so I dont buy one then have to buy another....heheheheheh
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
worm~hole


Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted January 05, 2003 03:12 AM        
quote:
guess I just found a bike for her......or maybe I will let her keep the 01 and I will take it for a play bike????? hmmm decisions decisions.....Dam I wish KHI would play its hand with the 10RR so I dont buy one then have to buy another....heheheheheh

...patience, grasshopper...patience....
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”

-George Orwell

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted January 05, 2003 06:21 AM        
that is the one thing they forgot to issue me Worm, and you know uncle sam, if they dont issue it to me, I dont need it,.........lol
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: \'03 ZX6R test NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.26027011871338 seconds processing time