HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: what's this? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
kzz1


Zone Head
"Show me whatcha workin with"
Posts: 908
posted January 06, 2003 05:15 AM        

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted January 06, 2003 08:10 AM        
dam worm, you are an ass......lol

We have all the sunshine we need over here, but my dam bike isnt here...not to mention there isnt a paved road within 50 miles of me......lol

someone said they had a 200 series knobby tire????

____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
kzz1


Zone Head
"Show me whatcha workin with"
Posts: 908
posted January 06, 2003 08:25 AM        
quote:

someone said they had a 200 series knobby tire????
quote:


  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted January 06, 2003 08:47 AM        
lol, They were joking around.....but imagine the possibilities....*pictures of 100 ft dirt roosts behind my 12*.........I bet I can throw a bigger roost than youuuuuuuu.......lol
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
jumpin J


Expert Class
quien se pappa
Posts: 452
posted January 06, 2003 09:05 AM        
Now that was fuckin funny lalalala la hey I'm singin.
____________
it's nice to be nice to the nice

  Ignore this member   
worm~hole


Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted January 06, 2003 11:09 AM        Edited By: worm~hole on 6 Jan 2003 11:11
...hey HDL..don't they issue you warriors some kind of sand-toy out there?...like maybe a Banshee or Raptor or Kawi's new 700ccc sand-monster?....if I was the General, it'd be standard issue for all the warriors ..keep yer' head low and kill em' all, bro!
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”

-George Orwell

  Ignore this member   
worm~hole


Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted January 06, 2003 11:32 AM        Edited By: worm~hole on 6 Jan 2003 11:34
quote:


...hey kzz1...don't push me, man, I'm very unstable...I have MORE!!! where that came from...'sunny songs' from John Denver, Stevie Wonder, The Beatles...shall continue??
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”

-George Orwell

  Ignore this member   
kzz1


Zone Head
"Show me whatcha workin with"
Posts: 908
posted January 06, 2003 01:40 PM        Edited By: kzz1 on 6 Jan 2003 13:41
quote:

...hey kzz1...don't push me, man, I'm very unstable...I have MORE!!! where that came from...'sunny songs' from John Denver, Stevie Wonder, The Beatles...shall continue??


  Ignore this member   
ddpete3


Pro
Posts: 1189
posted January 06, 2003 03:48 PM        
quote:
ddpete, never did thank you for the attempt at making my back feel better at Laguna. Seems broken bones dont heal that fast!


I remember nothing.

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit ddpete3's homepage. 
worm~hole


Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted January 06, 2003 10:50 PM        
quote:
quote:
ddpete, never did thank you for the attempt at making my back feel better at Laguna. Seems broken bones dont heal that fast!


I remember nothing.

...that was after the 2nd sixpack...
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”

-George Orwell

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted January 07, 2003 02:36 AM        
That woudl be too awsome.....Kawi's new 700cc quad out here in the desert.....with twin 7.62mm maching guns mounted to it, and runflat tires....and a really big gas tank.....
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
ddpete3


Pro
Posts: 1189
posted January 07, 2003 06:50 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
ddpete, never did thank you for the attempt at making my back feel better at Laguna. Seems broken bones dont heal that fast!


I remember nothing.

...that was after the 2nd sixpack...


I didn't see you complaining after I fixed your back.

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit ddpete3's homepage. 
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: what\'s this? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21600198745728 seconds processing time