Andre Avigdor
Parking Attendant
Posts: 13
|
posted December 22, 2002 06:18 PM
ZX-12R article in the Dec issue of T.W.O Magazine
In case anyone is interested... I just scanned and posted the ZX-12R vs. Busa article from this month's issue of T.W.O magazine.
avigdor.net
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted December 22, 2002 08:52 PM
That was a good read, I remember that one.
|
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
|
posted December 22, 2002 10:07 PM
thanks fer saving me the time of having to scan that in!
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted December 23, 2002 05:17 AM
$9.95 !!!! You're not only generous enough to share scanned articles, you spend some bucks to do it. I'm getting pretty grateful to see you join the board.
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
|
|