HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: ...and now Mr. Fish Antlers is yelling at me again. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
redelk


Moderator
Please... speak to the hand.
Posts: 3212
posted November 16, 2001 07:25 AM        
...and now Mr. Fish Antlers is yelling at me again.

My dearest helenwheels,

First, I'd like to make a few points:

1. I have no beef with you
2. I am not an administrator, but I am the moderator of this forum
3. I can't find any post from fish or any of the other administrators in which they "yell" at you
4. I'm not aware of ANY of our members ever filling anyone's e-mail box with "who knows what" (harry's forwarded jokes don't count)
5. It's curious that your unique conduct coinsided with ninjawarrior's unique conduct (aka changing e-mail addresses)
6. I way too often give people the "benefit of the doubt". I have stuck up for a wide varity of members that got off to a rocky start here (Maverick, to name one). Sadly, I have usually be ungratfully "fucked" by the very ones I've stuck up for. I'm growing a tad weary of it.

7. I will say this, you don't want to get on my "bad side". No threat or ego based bravado.... just fact. Ask anyone here.

Now, having said that, here are a few suggestions:

1. As said earlier, the registration aspect of this board is to promote resposible posting of it's members. It impotant to remember that when one spits into the wind... they usually get wet. Get "defensive" and these guys and gals will eat you alive.

2. CHANGE THE SUBJECT or become part of another thread. So far, the majority of you posts are NOT very bike related. Ask a question. Share an opinion on something else besides the damn snorkle or other members.

3. Enjoy our humble forum, play fair, be honest and WELCOME!
____________
There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.
-Ernest Hemingway

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit redelk's homepage. 
ZX12Girl


Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
Posts: 1740
posted November 16, 2001 07:35 AM        
What's up with that???
Someone sending you shitty e-mails???

Where they at, Let me at em'.....


Can't we all just get along

BTW: Good advice RedElk!!!
____________
Life is an adventure. Are you driving?

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted November 16, 2001 07:37 AM        
WTF?????
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted November 16, 2001 08:12 AM        
So boss,

You want I should rub him out??
____________
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2


  Ignore this member   
redelk


Moderator
Please... speak to the hand.
Posts: 3212
posted November 16, 2001 11:32 AM        Edited By: redelk on 16 Nov 2001 11:35
Ninjaman, I'm talking about helenwheels post

At this thread:

http://www.bikeland.org/board//viewthread.php?FID=1&TID=533

helenwheels said...

You know, I am just starting this up again because I think I have been treated awfully unfairly here. I have nothing to do with this ninjawarrior guy except to buy a Monster Snorkle for my 12.... I didn't deliberately eliminate my e mail address, just didn't want your charming members filling my mailbox with God knows what. And when I went to obediently put my e-mail address back in, I used a different e-mail address (I have several, don't you?) because I forgot which one I had used, and now Mr. Fish Antlers is yelling at me again. What is the matter with you people??? Loosen up....

All My Friends Ride Harleys.....Give Me A Break


IMHO, I think there has been a tad bit of over reacting, on her part. Yes, the guys jumped her shit pretty hard and quick, but I felt that she brought a very small part of it upon herself. The above partial quote from her post on Fish's "Vaporized..." thread, just increses the suspicion of some members. Especially when taken in context of the adminstrators' comments.

Again, as gullible as I am and even with the possibility that I could be getting taken for a ride here, I will always give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt. Even when it's obvious to everyone else that I shouldn't. I'm still sure that due to a minor miscue in her post on the "Snorkle" thread, she just got off on the wrong foot.

On the other hand, I also feel that this forum is a place where strong opinions are not only allowed, but embraced and welcomed. These strong opinions and views can get rather acidic, but if they weren't, they would be a "strong" opinion, would they?
____________
There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.
-Ernest Hemingway

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit redelk's homepage. 
kcadby


Pro
Posts: 1733
posted November 16, 2001 12:06 PM        Edited By: kcadby on 16 Nov 2001 12:12
You GO Mr. redelk!!!

That's one of the things I love about the boards...seeing many different emotions from the members...
These boards seem to bring out the worst AND BEST in the PEOPLE that come to visit...

I can over-react with the best of them too ...

I'm also gullible...Just like with "Mav"...I'm willing to give this person the benefit of the doubt...till proven otherwise (burnt at least one more time)...


Oh-Ya...if anyone DID send nasty E-mail???
THAT just ain't right either!!!
We WILL send ZX12Girl (with back-up...of coarse ) after ANYONE that does that!!! ...

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit kcadby's homepage. 
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted November 16, 2001 12:21 PM        
Gotcha

I'm up to speed now redelk. Very interesting situation to say the least.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted November 16, 2001 12:24 PM        
I agree red....... people need to read that entire thread to realize that the "snorkel" thread and helen needing to re-register are TOTALLY unrelated.. in fact I STILL have no idea what is going on with her and the rest of you....

all I am concerned with is that all the member's apps are on the up and up....

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
redelk


Moderator
Please... speak to the hand.
Posts: 3212
posted November 16, 2001 12:45 PM        
ZX12 Girl needs back up?

Now, THAT'S FUNNY! ZX12 Girl needs back up? Yeah... right! Hell, her and msninja could pretty well kick ALL of our collective asses! Back up? Bahahahahahaha!
____________
There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.
-Ernest Hemingway

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit redelk's homepage. 
ZX12Girl


Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
Posts: 1740
posted November 16, 2001 03:59 PM        
Too funny!!!

I am not that Mean!!!!

I am really nice until ya piss in my weaties!!! But I think that alot of you are that way as well!!

As far as helenwheels. I think that it is Ninjajerk posing!!! Just another person tring to get on someones nerves!!! I think that he started to realize that his sales tactic was not working......

helenwheels comes on and ninjajerk goes off and they both only responded in the Snorkle thread!!! I don't think that this is coincedental!! Do you???
____________
Life is an adventure. Are you driving?

  Ignore this member   
slantzilla


Novice Class
Posts: 99
posted November 17, 2001 08:32 PM        
And just think, winter is almost here so it's time for the tempers to really start working!
____________
"It takes a big dog to weigh a ton"

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: ...and now Mr. Fish Antlers is yelling at me again. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.33131694793701 seconds processing time