HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Title change for new member? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
redelk


Moderator
Please... speak to the hand.
Posts: 3212
posted November 15, 2001 07:27 AM        
Title change for new member?

We have been blessed to have a lot of great and knowledgable folks post at this site. Doug Meyer and Motorhead, to just name a few. In most cases, starting off as a "Parking Lot Attendent" is just part of that right of passage here.

I do think we need to make an exception with one of our newest members, though. The Zone has now been honored with Rob Muzzy joining us. If anyone deserves to get a different title then "Parking Lot Attendent", I'd have to say it would be Mr. Muzzy.

What do ya say, Fish?

Sorry Doug, but he IS your boss, ya know! When your paychecks read "Meyer, Inc.", we'll see what we can do for you too. In the mean time, you'll just have to post more.
____________
There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.
-Ernest Hemingway

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit redelk's homepage. 
coupedu12


Novice Class
Posts: 49
posted November 15, 2001 08:02 AM        
title change



So let me get this straight, I don't choose my title, I must earn the right to change it?

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit coupedu12's homepage. Click here to send coupedu12 an AIM message. 
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted November 15, 2001 09:16 AM        
thinking about it...... everyone started at the bottom, no? .......




hmmmm.....

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
ICP_FuRy


Parking Attendant
Posts: 29
posted November 15, 2001 10:13 AM        
you mean there is more than just parking attendant? LOL

  Ignore this member   
speedcraver


Expert Class
Posts: 183
posted November 15, 2001 10:39 AM        
I saw him on here yesterday, I thought it was pretty kewl that he did not have his IM disabled. I think parking lot attendant is a good incentive to post more.

Welcome Rob!!!
____________
I keep all of my guns loaded, to many people die from unloaded guns.

  Ignore this member   
speedcraver


Expert Class
Posts: 183
posted November 15, 2001 10:40 AM        
to post more
____________
I keep all of my guns loaded, to many people die from unloaded guns.

  Ignore this member   
speedcraver


Expert Class
Posts: 183
posted November 15, 2001 10:40 AM        
to post more
____________
I keep all of my guns loaded, to many people die from unloaded guns.

  Ignore this member   
speedcraver


Expert Class
Posts: 183
posted November 15, 2001 10:41 AM        
to post more
____________
I keep all of my guns loaded, to many people die from unloaded guns.

  Ignore this member   
speedcraver


Expert Class
Posts: 183
posted November 15, 2001 10:42 AM        
to post more! :P
____________
I keep all of my guns loaded, to many people die from unloaded guns.

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted November 15, 2001 01:25 PM        
actually I think that we can leave it the way it is... doesnt take too much posting to get past parking attendant... everyone here is equal.. level playing field... Rob can earn his stripes just like everyone else did... same for motorhead....
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
22348bCVC


Zone Head
Posts: 798
posted November 15, 2001 01:44 PM        Edited By: 22348bCVC on 15 Nov 2001 13:46
..title schmitle...Muzzy knows EXACTLY who he is and what he does for things Kawasaki...he could, however, be one of the most impressive parking lot attendant we've had here in awhile...and I'm guessing that he understands certain "rights of passages" (even at our humble abode)...
not to dis your idea or anything, Mr. RedElk Sir, but that's cool, fish....oh yeah, Welcome, Mr. Muzzy...don't mind the mess...
____________
...just relax...my dog wants to use only one of your legs...

  Ignore this member   
ZX12Girl


Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
Posts: 1740
posted November 15, 2001 04:15 PM        
What about -

Technical Support ???

I think that I am with RedElk on this one. We want to treat these guys special because they are an awesome resource for all of us and they come here often to help us out!!!! I know that many of the board members are just as much if not more help at times.

But Muzzy has been awesome!!! You don't see that kind of support/service from many other companys!!!!

I do see the flip side of this (It could get to be a pain for the Administrators) so either whatever you decide is fine by me. Just putting my .02 out there.

____________
Life is an adventure. Are you driving?

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted November 15, 2001 06:12 PM        
this site is a level playing field. Everyone brings different things to the table...

the status you earn is based on your level of involvement in this forum. People earn that level by posting....


  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Dino


Pro
Posts: 1422
posted November 15, 2001 06:28 PM        
With all due respect to Mr. Muzzy,..........make 'im park those frikkin' cars like the rest of us!!!!
  Ignore this member   
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted November 16, 2001 03:40 AM        
i dare say "robmuzzy" is about as special a title as anyone could ask for
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
TurboBlew


Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
posted November 16, 2001 04:37 AM        
Shouldnt it be "Sir Rob Muzzy"?? I say give him any handle he wants after we all get to test ride the Turbo ZX12 Ricky Gadson rode in Vegas!!
____________
Official Charter Member of the RIDERS OF KAWASAKI MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION CLUB
Also a BadAss Internet Forum Moderator 4 Hire!! Come at me brah!

  Ignore this member   
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted November 16, 2001 06:10 AM        
sorry, only i get to do that.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
princesskiwi


Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
Posts: 7688
posted November 16, 2001 10:49 AM        
No, But Try not to scratch my bike when you park it....
  Ignore this member   
NINJA12


Needs a job
Posts: 3310
posted November 17, 2001 07:35 AM        
First, welcome Mr.Muzzy.
We can't disrespect the rest of our greats
by giving different title to some and not others.
We all know who the greats are without the title
changes. Titles only tells us how much they contribute on THIS board.
ninja12 dime

  Ignore this member   
ZX12R


Novice Class
Posts: 86
posted November 17, 2001 07:09 PM        
Werkin for a livin...
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Title change for new member? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21725988388062 seconds processing time