HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 2000 310cc stock injectors...bad o-rings? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
shiphteey


Needs a job
Posts: 2529
posted October 07, 2008 01:40 PM        
2000 310cc stock injectors...bad o-rings?

Sending my injectors out to RC tomorrow to get them cleaned, upon closer inspection noticed that a couple of my o rings look slightly cracked when you squish them to an oval shape. Not the smallest O-rings and not the wider ones with the lip on the end, the ones I'm asking about are the middle sized ones in the upper right hand side of the pic below. Any idea where I could get a set of these from? OEM says you need the entire throttle body assembly...man I wish I woulda kept the back-up set I had!



Any pointers would be greatly appreicated. RC says they have O-rings for the fuel side of the injectors, but probably not the intake side. You only notice the cracks when you compress the o-ring.

Thanks,

A.
____________
Gemini Motorcycles

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

  Ignore this member   
chavcat


Zone Head
Posts: 524
posted October 07, 2008 04:51 PM        
PM sent
  Ignore this member   
zx12dak


Expert Class
Posts: 103
posted October 08, 2008 03:58 PM        
You get it figured out Ship?? I would take one to a good auto parts store and usually they can match one up. Did that for my buddies EFI snowmobile when we broke one taking it out.

Kevin

  Ignore this member   
shiphteey


Needs a job
Posts: 2529
posted October 08, 2008 07:55 PM        
Warp12 thinks he's got a line on a few...4 would be nice. Waiting on him to get back to me in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I get to test out his GPS on an 05 12R...heh heh.

A.
____________
Gemini Motorcycles

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

  Ignore this member   
Crazi


Parking Attendant
Posts: 10
posted October 09, 2008 05:59 AM        Edited By: Crazi on 9 Oct 2008 14:00
Hmmm... Off topic but anyone know what other injectors might fit in the 12?

Shiphteey, mind taking a few measurements just out of curiousity? I have some 36Lb/hr injectors left over from my T-Type... Inquiring minds want to know! But just for curiosity though...

Then again, maybe I'll bring them by the shop for comparison while you have it apart.

  Ignore this member   
shiphteey


Needs a job
Posts: 2529
posted October 09, 2008 11:24 AM        
W, sorry man I just shipped them out today to RC Eng to get cleaned! Won't have them back for about a week (they are quick with turnaround time). I can call you when they come in but I'll be hustling trying to get it back together for Maxton in October, you should come!
____________
Gemini Motorcycles

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 2000 310cc stock injectors...bad o-rings? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21499395370483 seconds processing time