HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: FI Code 64 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
warbird


Needs a job
Posts: 2739
posted August 15, 2008 03:00 PM        
FI Code 64

Does ANYONE know what a fault code 64 means?
____________
I'd Rather Be Roadracing.

  Ignore this member   
warbird


Needs a job
Posts: 2739
posted August 16, 2008 11:19 AM        
Doug Myer.............you out there?
____________
I'd Rather Be Roadracing.

  Ignore this member   
KZScott


Needs a life
high on speed
Posts: 7235
posted August 16, 2008 01:55 PM        
i only know 11 thru 54
____________
01 ZX-12R 8.84 @ 156.3 no bars, DOT tires. Pump Gas, NA.... turbo 8.47 @ 164.
00 ZX-12R 8.62 @ 165.2 no bars, slicks, Pump Gas, 55 shot.... turbo 8.32 @173
00 ZX-12R Fastest NA Kawasaki in the world 1: 222.046 1.5: 226.390 Loring AFB
00 ZX-12R street turbo 1: 227.9 1.5: 234.1 Loring AFB
00 ZX-12R LSR turbo 1: 263.1 1.5: 266.5 Loring AFB Worlds fastest ZX-12R
CMG Racing RCC Turbos

  Ignore this member   
warbird


Needs a job
Posts: 2739
posted August 17, 2008 05:58 PM        
Yep..........me too till I started working on this 05. The service manual for the B3/B4 includes a # 62..................a code for the secondary butterflies. But the ecm throws up a 64 after giving the 62.
____________
I'd Rather Be Roadracing.

  Ignore this member   
warbird


Needs a job
Posts: 2739
posted August 23, 2008 06:15 PM        
bump..............
____________
I'd Rather Be Roadracing.

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: FI Code 64 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25653219223022 seconds processing time