HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Naarden Drag Links NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
DJ_JONES


Novice Class
Turbo or NOS? Pick your poison
Posts: 46
posted July 20, 2008 08:28 PM        
Naarden Drag Links

I have a set of Naarden Drag Links (fully adjustable links) that I can no longer use on the bike due to the custom suspension set up. I think I paid $150 or so I would sell them for $75 shippef if someone wants them.

Fits ZX12 and many other bikes. See website.

PM ME.

Naarden Website

DJ
____________
DJ JONES
Humble, TX
2000 ZX-12R (1290 + Wet kit)
2004 Hayabusa (Stage 1 Turbo)
Texas Shootout #1762 & #777
MDB Racing (HERE WE COME)

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit DJ_JONES's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Naarden Drag Links NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21335411071777 seconds processing time