HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Redelk, you have a stalker fan!! LOL.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted April 02, 2002 10:01 PM        
Redelk, you have a stalker fan!! LOL....

Distortion3
Street Pro
Posts: 347
(4/2/02 8:18:29 pm)
Reply Try asking Redelk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I normally don't send people over to Fish's site, but Redelk has a list of weight reduction procedures that he has performed on his 12, and it is a quite lenghty list.
I don't think Redelk posts here, or shall I say I have never seen him over here.. He is from "The Dark Side"
Just post a question looking for Redelk, and I'm sure he will respond with his laundry list of mods..
But I agree with the Carbon Fiber wheels, this is a great way to reduce the weight considerably.. But this is also a costly purchase. Good luck

Red I really think he has a thing for ya!!
mad mike...
____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
ROCKET J


Zone Head
Goes to water over a dummy!!!
Posts: 602
posted April 02, 2002 10:45 PM        Edited By: ROCKET J on 2 Apr 2002 22:45
Wow A Groupie!!!

Next thing you know we will see you on "VH-1 Behind The Computer"

"It's all so sorted now, but he seemed like such a nice young man. Sure, there was that trouble with the dog sex ring, or was it a chicken sex ring? Well whatever it was, you know, boys will be boys."

I knew him when.





Rocket


____________
If I get any smarter, my head will explode!

  Ignore this member   
redelk


Moderator
Please... speak to the hand.
Posts: 3212
posted April 03, 2002 11:50 AM        
Uh....

It was chickens.
____________
There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.
-Ernest Hemingway

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit redelk's homepage. 
SleezyRider


Novice Class
Mean Motor Scooter
Posts: 79
posted April 03, 2002 01:24 PM        
Man.. that is Fowl...
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Redelk, you have a stalker fan!! LOL.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21221303939819 seconds processing time