HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: What is the going price?? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted June 24, 2005 09:43 AM        
What is the going price??

What is the going price of a 2000 12? I am going to sell mine. Basically stock with 33,000.
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
Otis


Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
posted June 24, 2005 10:16 AM        
I checked Kelly Blook book a couple weeks ago Ted and I think for a 2000 model with 20K miles it was like $6000. I'll check again.
  Ignore this member   
Otis


Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
posted June 24, 2005 10:18 AM        
Actually I just checked again and they don't ask for miles, just listed as excellent condition. $6070
  Ignore this member   
rac4it


Needs a job
Bergie
Posts: 3009
posted June 24, 2005 11:04 AM        
NADA is closer to 5k
  Ignore this member   
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted June 24, 2005 11:46 AM        
Thanks, I was thinking about 6k. It has a couple of goodies, Race Tech front gold valves, carbon fiber stuff, SS brake lines, Corbin, etc.
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
your car is slow


Needs a job
Fuck Nitrous...Got Boost?
Posts: 4089
posted June 24, 2005 01:16 PM        
Youd probably be lucky to get that too :/ it sucks.

Homeskillet had to drop his 02 modded 12 to down around 6 to get any bites.
____________
Do not taunt happy fun ball!

  Ignore this member    Click here to send Your Car Is Slow an AIM message. 
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted June 24, 2005 01:22 PM        
quote:
Youd probably be lucky to get that too :/ it sucks.

Homeskillet had to drop his 02 modded 12 to down around 6 to get any bites.

Not that big a deal, I'll get what I get. I just wanted a starting place.
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: What is the going price?? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22180414199829 seconds processing time