HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 06 ZX12R NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
MAXIMUS


Needs a job
Posts: 4156
posted June 04, 2005 08:42 AM        
06 ZX12R

I have heard that the new zx12r will produce 200 horses stock and that the bike will shed about 100 pounds, Also that the bike will look like the 10r. Has anyone heard any rumours or seen any pics yet?

  Ignore this member   
BA


Pro
Posts: 1592
posted June 04, 2005 01:29 PM        
I'd bet against that. Too big of a jump......

Now, if we screw around with the wording a bit....... The 10R is about 100lbs lighter than the 12R, right? They wouldn't lower it's weight that much, it would change it's target class by the time they were done I think.
I'd bet that it's not hard at all for them to get 200 ENGINE horsepower, WITH RamAir......




  Ignore this member   
Mo-Bo0st


Parking Attendant
Posts: 2
posted June 12, 2005 06:53 PM        
I heard there was no more ZX12R in '06.

  Ignore this member   
rome


Parking Attendant
Posts: 10
posted June 21, 2005 06:25 AM        
Any new news?
  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted June 21, 2005 01:23 PM        
Nonews is a plural of nonew?
  Ignore this member   
spradling24


Expert Class
Posts: 304
posted June 21, 2005 01:45 PM        
2006 ZX12R

I just found a picture of the new ZX12R. It looks pretty nice.

____________
OSR
Old School Racing
www.old-school-racing.com
www.clemskawasaki.com

  Ignore this member   
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted June 21, 2005 03:43 PM        
Photochop, look at the ZX6R sticker on tail section.

____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
NOX


Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted June 21, 2005 03:53 PM        
the worst is the gas tank, sub frame area, I wish the wheels would fit mine though........
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers

  Ignore this member   
Zammy


Expert Class
Posts: 411
posted June 21, 2005 06:43 PM        
The fairing SHOULD read ZX13R.
  Ignore this member   
Zammy


Expert Class
Posts: 411
posted June 24, 2005 04:58 AM        
http://www.moto-station.com/uploads/1233_normal.jpg
Exciting times are coming...

  Ignore this member   
ninja12


Needs a job
Posts: 3310
posted June 24, 2005 05:29 AM        
If that was it, I'd rather have a busa.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: 06 ZX12R NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.37636089324951 seconds processing time