HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: my wife miscarried NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
pat830


Expert Class
Posts: 135
posted January 14, 2002 08:48 AM        
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Time heals all wounds and you just have to keep trying.

I lost my first daughter to cancer and if I would have given up my wife and I would not have our 10 and 7 year old daughters and my 2 year old son.

Keep your chin up and try again when the time is right.

  Ignore this member   
F-15


Novice Class
Posts: 37
posted January 14, 2002 11:40 AM        
I feel for ya

Wife also misscarried the first time she was pregnant.It was hard on both of us but we now have two wonderful and healthy boys.
Hang in there
Dave

  Ignore this member   
zx9r


Expert Class
Posts: 227
posted January 14, 2002 12:00 PM        
She went to the doc today. she still tested pregnant. the doc wouldnt say for sure either way, whether she was really pregnant. its still to early. he wants us to come in , in a couple of weeks for more tests. I guess there is a slim chance she might still be pregnant.


they said something about, maybe there were two eggs and one of them was rejected. ,,,or she may have hemraged but now she is done???it seems like her body is done doin whatever it was doin.

I am not really getting my hopes up, but we are supposed to treat it like she is still pregnant until we find out for sure in a couple of weeks.

either way, we will accept whatever the good lord wants for us. it is not in our hands.
____________
-----00 GREEN 1270-----

  Ignore this member   
12RPilot


Pro
Posts: 1094
posted January 14, 2002 02:41 PM        
Sorry Pal

Been down this road quite a few times. Thought we would never have kids. Took three years of trying and even then I refused to get my hopes up. Luckily, I was in the service so all the doctor stuff was free. I gotta hand it to ya...your attitude is right.
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209

http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/

  Ignore this member    Click here to send 12RPilot an ICQ message. Click here to add 1781480 to your ICQ list. 
EastBayDave


Needs a job
Posts: 2245
posted January 14, 2002 07:58 PM        
quote:
Wife also misscarried the first time she was pregnant.It was hard on both of us but we now have two wonderful and healthy boys.
Hang in there
Dave


F-15's got it right on the money. Don't worry to much, you got plenty of time & I ended up with two boys myself...

Keep your chin up...
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold

  Ignore this member   
kickstartmyheart


Novice Class
Posts: 57
posted January 16, 2002 10:25 AM        
My heart and best wishes go out to you and your wife. Take care.

Mike
____________
Mike
2000 ZX-12R, Green
________________________

Life, love, and liberty above all else

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: my wife miscarried NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23736882209778 seconds processing time