HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Vancouver Bike show this weekend..... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
sassyvanilla


Needs a job
Moderator 2002
Posts: 3587
posted January 15, 2002 03:51 PM        
Vancouver Bike show this weekend.....

Who will be there?
What will be there?
Will you be there?
I'll be there!!!



I am sure PK & fish will be the photographers of the event.....who knows, I might even let them take a pic of me!!!


Jan 18 to 20/02


____________
love to live, live to love

  Ignore this member   
mattie_k


Zone Head
hill-billy!
Posts: 545
posted January 15, 2002 03:54 PM        
I went last year and had a blast! Good show and usually some neat people to talk to!
____________
God is an imaginary friend for grown-ups.

  Ignore this member   
Zx23rr


Expert Class
Mahogany Bomber Pilot
Posts: 242
posted January 16, 2002 08:41 AM        
I'll be in the.....

Harley-Davidson Corporate Booth. Should be an awesome Bike show.
It will just be a long one.
I'll be the one wearing the Blue shirt with black pants. :-)
Sorry, they will not let me wear any GREEN. LOL


PS-took a V-rod for a blast. As un bias as I can say this, but it was a "Very" impressive ride.


Later........................................./

  Ignore this member   
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted January 16, 2002 11:28 AM        
i should b there. always enjoy the show & sayin hi to some of the board members there.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Vancouver Bike show this weekend..... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.26056480407715 seconds processing time