HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Heli bars NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Charles


Novice Class
Posts: 81
posted January 11, 2002 07:55 PM        
Heli bars

Who would be interested in a set. I was thinking about running a sell on them.
____________
Thanks,

Charles
info@streetntrackimport.com

  Ignore this member   
Y2KZX12R


Needs a job
CompetitionCNC.com
Posts: 3762
posted January 12, 2002 05:36 AM        
I've been thinking of getting a set.
____________
Y2KZX12R
CompetitionCNC.com

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Y2KZX12R's homepage. 
Charles


Novice Class
Posts: 81
posted January 12, 2002 06:35 AM        
Shoot me a email if you need a set. It doesn't look like to many people are interested.
____________
Thanks,

Charles
info@streetntrackimport.com

  Ignore this member   
Harpoon


Expert Class
Hired Gun
Posts: 151
posted January 12, 2002 01:54 PM        
Helibars

I'm interested. How much?
____________
Do you feel lucky?

  Ignore this member   
Charles


Novice Class
Posts: 81
posted January 12, 2002 04:14 PM        
$165 for the 12. And that is delivered.
____________
Thanks,

Charles
info@streetntrackimport.com

  Ignore this member   
Scooter


Zone Head
Posts: 899
posted January 13, 2002 01:27 PM        
If I didn't already have 'em I'd jump on this deal.
____________
"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional."

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Scooter's homepage. 
WrenisPinkle


Expert Class
that's Mr. PINKLE to you
Posts: 110
posted January 14, 2002 02:34 PM        
More details

I have been thinking about getting some myself. $165 including shipping huh? That is a good price! What would I need to do if I decide that I can afford them? Just after xmas you know?
Ted

  Ignore this member   
Charles


Novice Class
Posts: 81
posted January 14, 2002 07:42 PM        
Just give me a call at 913-788-4281
____________
Thanks,

Charles
info@streetntrackimport.com

  Ignore this member   
EastBayDave


Needs a job
Posts: 2245
posted January 14, 2002 07:53 PM        
that is a GREAT price. I paid over $200 direct about 1.5yr. ago.

I didn't think they made that much difference, only a slight rise. When I can afford, going to try the Spencer Cycle billet upper triple clamp w/1.5" risers. That much rise should help quite a bit I would think...

If not, the Helibars will go on the billet clamp for even more...
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold

  Ignore this member   
pat830


Expert Class
Posts: 135
posted January 15, 2002 06:17 AM        
This is a good price. I paid $189 direct plus freight.

They made a big difference for me.
I'll have to check out that upper triple clamp at spencercycle as I would like a little more rise.

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Heli bars NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.24945092201233 seconds processing time