HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Another Yellow box ??? Hopefully new... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx12richard


Pro
The Green Monster..
Posts: 1133
posted January 09, 2002 06:58 PM        
Another Yellow box ??? Hopefully new...

Does the yellow box continuesly cycle when the bike is stopped??? I just installed it today but couldn't go for a ride because I'm not al the way done putting it back together. But it never stopped cycling after you start it. I thought it ran a check cycle and would stop. Is this normal??? Will it stop riding it??? Thanxxx Guys

  Ignore this member   
sfoda


Parking Attendant
Posts: 23
posted January 10, 2002 03:36 AM        
The LED will continue to flash as long as it has power. A piece of electrical tape will cover it if it bothers you.
  Ignore this member   
zx12richard


Pro
The Green Monster..
Posts: 1133
posted January 10, 2002 06:25 AM        
Thank you I just thought I might have screwed it up.... Thanxxx Again.........
  Ignore this member   
Ozzy


Needs a job
need guberment cheese
Posts: 3172
posted January 10, 2002 06:43 AM        
If my old memory is correct, I think that there is a code you can enter to stop the led's from doing this. Check on their website or email them. I don't remember if it was only the later models that would do this or if it appplies to all models. Ozzy
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Another Yellow box ??? Hopefully new... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20939803123474 seconds processing time