HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Another asshole arrested for speeding.... 193 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted June 01, 2012 05:19 AM        
Another asshole arrested for speeding.... 193

Well earlier this month one dude was clocked on radar doing 166, yesterday this other dipshit got clocked on the same stretch of road going 193 in the rain.....
Assholes like this really give us bad publicity, I'm just glad these 2 guys were riding Suzuki's ;-)

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=760364

Ignore this member   
ronaldnnn

Novice Class
posted June 01, 2012 04:30 PM        Edited By: ronaldnnn on 1 Jun 2012 23:32
quote:
Well earlier this month one dude was clocked on radar doing 166, yesterday this other dipshit got clocked on the same stretch of road going 193 in the rain.....
Assholes like this really give us bad publicity, I'm just glad these 2 guys were riding Suzuki's ;-)

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=760364

I think almost all of us have done the triple digit thing and not on the track, but on streets, highways, freeways, or whatever....so why are so many of you getting uptight!! Lighten up, these are fast bikes and the people that buy them, don't use them just to go to the grocery store and "putt" around town...(now for the flames)

Ignore this member   
davej

Expert Class
posted June 01, 2012 06:58 PM        Edited By: davej on 2 Jun 2012 01:59
I never go above the speed limit. Going to buy a 250 Ninja to replace the scooter. The media loves this crap, and so the insurance folks.

Ignore this member   
LOCK 909

Novice Class
posted June 01, 2012 09:41 PM        
Cop's arn't that hard to watch they can't do their job without giving off a singnifier of one type or another, so be smart !
YOU PAY THE TAXES , that payes for it all , ride as fast as you want , you only go arround once !
If a 1/4 mile at a time is not enough fine ! Do yourself a favor move west ! you might find room to enjoy
speed for a while like 150 for 2 hrs. stright, stopping for water with cow's miles from nowhere, ZX14 ,boreing bike to be stuck in town on , wast of money for a city bike , no fucking wonder people like to dragrace them! gives them somthing to do with the thing! I figure mine is just like a open class dirt bike, only for the pavement !
If you don't like my image for the public, go on down to your local Harly hang out , see how much their doing for that image shit ! check pilotlight yet ? any flame , did you pay the utilty bill? If you can't do trippel dig. every time you break it out ,you wasted your money !

Ignore this member   
zxninja

Novice Class
posted June 11, 2012 09:49 PM        
why not
  Ignore this member   
zxninja

Novice Class
posted June 11, 2012 09:50 PM        
good for him, he didn't hurt anyone
  Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted June 12, 2012 04:16 AM        
quote:
Cop's arn't that hard to watch they can't do their job without giving off a singnifier of one type or another, so be smart !
YOU PAY THE TAXES , that payes for it all , ride as fast as you want , you only go arround once !
If a 1/4 mile at a time is not enough fine ! Do yourself a favor move west ! you might find room to enjoy
speed for a while like 150 for 2 hrs. stright, stopping for water with cow's miles from nowhere, ZX14 ,boreing bike to be stuck in town on , wast of money for a city bike , no fucking wonder people like to dragrace them! gives them somthing to do with the thing! I figure mine is just like a open class dirt bike, only for the pavement !
If you don't like my image for the public, go on down to your local Harly hang out , see how much their doing for that image shit ! check pilotlight yet ? any flame , did you pay the utilty bill? If you can't do trippel dig. every time you break it out ,you wasted your money !

Gotta be Hubz

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
ArmyRecon19d

Novice Class
posted June 12, 2012 03:08 PM        
Welcome to the capital region of NY. At least when the rest of us are doing triple digits here, its at 2:30am (and we have the sense to fold the license plate up). Those 2 deserve an arrest. There was also a 3rd here the other day who ran from police at 143 with an "unwilling passenger".
  Ignore this member   
Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted June 12, 2012 03:19 PM        
Wow, talk about a hell ride... LOL, 143 and the passenger must have messed up their underware...

Ignore this member   
ArmyRecon19d

Novice Class
posted June 12, 2012 03:26 PM        
Lol... yeah I'm sure the speeding fines will be nothing compared to what amounts to kidnapping
  Ignore this member   
speedyme

Expert Class
posted June 12, 2012 03:27 PM        Edited By: speedyme on 12 Jun 2012 22:31
i love how its ok for everyone to speed and bragg about it and WE ALL DO IT but when someone screws up and gets caught they are assholes, you dont know the situation maybe he did check carefully for cops and other cars and truly didnt see anything. im not sayn it was okay but just dont understand when you get caught your considered such a loser! i mean seriously show me one person who buys bikes this calibur and says they only bought it to ride the speed limit and i will show you a big liar!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit speedyme's homepage. 
Bad in Black

Expert Class
posted June 12, 2012 10:31 PM        Edited By: Bad in Black on 13 Jun 2012 05:32
I open my bikes up all the time, but I have LOTS of flat, straight, empty, open, cop free desert roads for my high speed runs. I could literally go as fast as my turbo 14 could pull....and once I confirm the tune I plan on doing some seriously fast GPS runs. Its all in picking the right locations
  Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted June 12, 2012 11:04 PM        
Haters gonna hate

Ignore this member   
LOCK 909

Novice Class
posted June 13, 2012 01:38 AM        
quote:
Haters gonna hate

It's good for them to hate It builds their frail ego's, and give's such people self importance!!

Ignore this member   
01smokes

Needs a job
posted June 13, 2012 01:22 PM        Edited By: 01smokes on 13 Jun 2012 20:25
I got popped once 173 in a 65 racing a big blower vette.I got let off with a warning because the cop said he had better things to do that night than 3 hours of paper work to book me and cite me for all the laws I broke

Email, artvgl@yahoo.com

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted June 13, 2012 03:44 PM        
quote:

Great signed up with a new name again huh?

Ignore this member   
MotoCycho

Expert Class
posted June 13, 2012 04:30 PM        
quote:
quote:

Sure reads like hubish to me.

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted June 13, 2012 08:52 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sure reads like hubish to me.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Although, I do have to say that this post was more lucid than his typical LSD laced, manure.
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
LOCK 909

Novice Class
posted June 13, 2012 09:41 PM        
Hubish
further back in time friend, like when the Hacker's were hackin !
It's no wonder pixy j slids ya so far sideways , proof they sell zx14's to any fool!!

Ignore this member   
pwshadow

Novice Class
posted June 14, 2012 05:36 AM        
193! He probably had a slip-on.
  Ignore this member   
STULER

Novice Class
Back Road Racer
posted June 14, 2012 08:05 PM        
quote:

its idiots like you with the image of "ride as fast as you want" that increases our insurance... sure, its different if your in the middle of nowhere, but people like you KILL others riding like morons. Keep the speeding to long stretches where NOONE else is around. as for freeways, keep it to a safe speed.

Ignore this member   
soulshaker

Parking Attendant
yoshimura pipe pc.v flies out
posted June 15, 2012 06:21 AM        
as far as im concerned dude is a legend!!! when you go out and buy a bike that has a speed governor of 196 mph, that should tell you something, 99% of sport bike owners buy them for the performance, Some test that performance more than others and then you have the 1% who get a high performance machine and think its a commuter bike, All sport bike are converted track bikes, take off the mirrors and turn signals and there ready for the track, So is it ok to do 196mph on a highway? late at night when when there are no cars on the road i take my bike out and test my limits and the bikes limits,So maybe the zx14 is not for you

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted June 15, 2012 06:42 AM        
quote:
then you have the 1% who get a high performance machine and think its a commuter bike,

the pussifacation of america starts with them ..

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted June 15, 2012 06:46 AM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 15 Jun 2012 13:47
quote:
but people like you KILL others riding like morons. .

so the old bitch in the left hand lane doing 55 on a 75mph highway never killed nobody .. fukk they never even knew they caused the wreck 4 miles back ..

Ignore this member   
LOCK 909

Novice Class
posted June 16, 2012 12:06 AM        
quote:
quote:

its idiots like you with the image of "ride as fast as you want" that increases our insurance... sure, its different if your in the middle of nowhere, but people like you KILL others riding like morons. Keep the speeding to long stretches where NOONE else is around. as for freeways, keep it to a safe speed.
I just paid my Insurance was dirt cheap , but then I am not some punk kid with no money or history , maybe you should buy a bike you can afford !!
by the way It's the stolen bikes , running up the cost the Insurance industry has to pick up that tab to.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Another asshole arrested for speeding.... 193 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.795539855957 seconds processing time