HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: 2009 green NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
bungaman

Expert Class
posted September 30, 2008 03:13 AM        
2009 green

anybody got a new green 14 out yet ???

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted September 30, 2008 05:05 AM        
perhaps use the search tool and you can find info fairly easy, or use google to search bikeland

here's what I found: http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=27&TID=42131&set_time=1222608482
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted September 30, 2008 05:11 AM        
Shut the fuck up with the search thing for gods sake. I'm about ready to mushroom stamp the next person that gives that response.

Brockland Police Badge # 001

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Bawls's homepage. 
Ninja_Knight

Zone Head
posted September 30, 2008 05:16 AM        
quote:
Shut the fuck up with the search thing for gods sake. I'm about ready to mushroom stamp the next person that gives that response.
HA HA! +1!
2009 B&O Special Edition, Brock's CF Gen 3 Exhaust, Dark Smoke ZG Double Bubble Windshield, PCIII, Muzzy Fan, Heli Risers, Throttlemeister Heavy, Nautilus Stebel Horn, Waiting on HID's and Tinted Signal Lens

Ignore this member   
Superman T

Pro
posted September 30, 2008 05:36 AM        
WOW. I guess being nice and suggesting/providing soemone with fruitful suggestion is a crime now.
Bawls-I'll be yo Hucklebery....perhaps use the search tool and you can find info fairly easy, or use google to search bikeland
Plus Steve gave the actual link....A lot of steam is flying this AM! Incredible....

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted September 30, 2008 05:42 AM        Edited By: SteveWFL on 30 Sep 2008 13:45
quote:

Bawls: I gave the link requested plus search tool info, WTF is the prob?
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
KawaBonzai

Zone Head
Leader of the Back.
posted September 30, 2008 08:10 AM        Edited By: KawaBonzai on 30 Sep 2008 16:10
Back on topic ... I have an 09 Candy Lime Green. lov'n it.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit KawaBonzai's homepage. 
butterthegreat

Expert Class
posted September 30, 2008 08:10 AM        
quote:
quote:

Bawls: I gave the link requested plus search tool info, WTF is the prob?

Reading > Bawls

Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket

Bracket Racing with Betsy
posted September 30, 2008 08:19 AM        Edited By: CrotchRocket on 30 Sep 2008 16:27
quote:

He must be a cop having a bad day...lol...Steve watch out for the taser...lol

Photobucket

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
SteveWFL

posted September 30, 2008 01:52 PM        
quote:
quote:

He must be a cop having a bad day...lol...Steve watch out for the taser...lol

Photobucket

LMAO! Thanks man
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
bungaman

Expert Class
posted October 01, 2008 02:15 AM        
No i know how to use search engines,,,,I wanted to see personal pics of the new green, not just studio/dealer pics...Thought some of you guys would have some cool mod pics..

Ignore this member   
bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted October 01, 2008 05:35 AM        
Just give the link. No need to tell someone to use the search engine if you've already taken the time to use the near worthless thing. He didn't ask if anyone had suggestions on how he could find info on it.

Brockland Police Badge # 001

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Bawls's homepage. 
SteveWFL

posted October 01, 2008 05:50 AM        
quote:
Just give the link. No need to tell someone to use the search engine if you've already taken the time to use the near worthless thing. He didn't ask if anyone had suggestions on how he could find info on it.

lol, will do!

CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
Ninja_Knight

Zone Head
posted October 01, 2008 06:38 AM        
I guess it is time for another "worthless search engine thread". Where's Fish with his 2¢ about how it works just fine? The thing is there is only so much one can talk about regarding a motorcycle. Unless you want a forum only dedicated to launch times I cannot see how answering the same question over a few times will hurt.

The search engine works when it works, but Steve has been on this site FOREVER and has posted on MOST of those strings and can remember which ones to open. For the rest of us it is not so easy to navigate the search feature. For example... a couple days ago I remembered a post where a person suggested certain tools a newbie should start with in order to work on his bike. One of his suggestions was a “T” Allen wrench and that is all I had to go on. I spent 45 minutes looking through past posts on the left and right side for "tools", "allen", etc, and still have not uncovered that thread. I even get posts that were not in my search just because someone might have it in their signature. Point is, let's not beat people down for asking a question. The search engine is not perfect, and sometimes it will lead you to an older post and ideas may have changed on the subject and different opinions may arise from new additions to the ZX14 family.

Okay, so that's MY 2¢.
2009 B&O Special Edition, Brock's CF Gen 3 Exhaust, Dark Smoke ZG Double Bubble Windshield, PCIII, Muzzy Fan, Heli Risers, Throttlemeister Heavy, Nautilus Stebel Horn, Waiting on HID's and Tinted Signal Lens

Ignore this member   
ninjanick

Needs a job
'08 ZX14 (Blue)
posted October 01, 2008 08:54 AM        
quote:

+1 HAHAHA That was awesome to read! lol

The search engine sucks too.

Ignore this member   
Hawkman

Zone Head
posted October 01, 2008 02:11 PM        Edited By: Hawkman on 1 Oct 2008 22:12
LMAO...mushroom stamp.

Anyone got a pic of someone after having been mushroom stamped?

Ignore this member   
icarus

Expert Class
posted October 01, 2008 02:27 PM        
Perhaps an FAQ thread could be set up for new members to read in regards to oil, flies
tires and other topics that are covered in detail in this forum.

Ignore this member   
pazx14rider

Zone Head
posted October 01, 2008 03:14 PM        
Well when you have over 15,000 posts, must have started posting back in the IBM green screen days so maybe some people think this piece of shit search engine is the Bomb! LMFAO
  Ignore this member   
3Boysand3Bikes

Expert Class
posted October 01, 2008 09:10 PM        
Actually he started the same time as me... he hasn't been here a long time (per say) he just does a lot of posting... (Not a bad thing.. I am not flaming Steve..) And actually a lot of us have been on here for over 2 years... I think it is probably harder for Steve to remember because he is in other Forums too... I have read almost every thread on the zx14 Forum and have a hard time finding the posts. I do remember a lot of what was said... But I totally agree, if you just got here, you don't want to look through 200 pages of info. I do agree that before starting a new thread right away... at least try to search... and then if you didn't find it... post away. You will get some nasty posts but you will get an answer. It does get redundant and does cause the search engine to pull up 150 threads on oil changes if everyone starts a new thread about it. I also agree that it might be handy to have topics set up so someone could look at them in a category... but I have no idea how hard that would be. I think this forum has been great for me. I learned a lot of things in the first 6 months. we have covered almost everything there is about the bike. If anyone just bought an 06 they still may not know about the recall etc... Steve is a bit of a smart guy... but typically I do see him get links to past posts... so, even though he may appear rude... he does tend to get the info out. Some of you may have missed some of the bickering and fighting that used to happen on here in the past. It is pretty calm now. For a long time, every other post was Busa vs 14. Most of the trolls have gotten bored or shut down. I will say... (again) Thanks Fish...
  Ignore this member   
ZXLNT

Needs a job
Kawpuke Extraordinare
posted October 02, 2008 11:02 AM        
Search engine sucks, always has..
  Ignore this member   
Evilsports

Expert Class
posted October 02, 2008 03:11 PM        
quote:
LMAO...mushroom stamp.

Use the damn search button!!

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted October 02, 2008 03:18 PM        
quote:
quote:
LMAO...mushroom stamp.

Use the damn search button!!

+1!!!

or gOOgle it, of course

CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
mcair

Expert Class
posted October 02, 2008 06:12 PM        
Who's got a 2009 Orange/Black special edition - thats what I want to see.
79 GS850 Black / 77 CB250 Orange / 76 FS1E Burnt Red
Live like a Republican - vote Democrat

Ignore this member   
drewzx-14

Zone Head
Andrew
posted October 02, 2008 07:58 PM        
+1

Ignore this member    Click here to visit drewzx-14's homepage. 
osr

Expert Class
posted October 03, 2008 04:54 AM        
i will have one of each on monday-- let me know if ya need one.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: 2009 green NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25210094451904 seconds processing time