Concourse 14 / GTR1400
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: Motorcycle flatbars NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted December 25, 2007 01:24 PM        
Motorcycle flatbars

I saw these at Laguna and thought them interesting.
http://www.hunterdesigns.com/hdg/flatbar.html
What makes me think these may be good is 1. I get carple tunnel big time and 2. They have damping material to quell vibrations.
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
wormgear


Expert Class
Posts: 339
posted December 25, 2007 03:15 PM        
Interesting, why not try them if you're not where you want to be with your grips.
The combination of the grip puppies and throttlemeister did it for me.
____________
GodDamnit there's always such a big temptation to be good, to be good! (Tom Waits)

  Ignore this member   
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted December 25, 2007 04:32 PM        
One of the reasons I am looking at those is they also make a round grip which is also has damping. The ThrottleMiester added a signifigant amout of vibration to the bars. at 4200 rpm. I want to keep the Throttlemiester but am unwilling to live with any vibration.
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround


Needs a life
I eat Fish...
Posts: 7889
posted December 25, 2007 06:18 PM        
I'd love to know how they work out Ted. Carpal tunnel is a big concern for me, particularly because \i put on so many miles each year. It would also be nice to quell some of the vibration as well...
____________
FYYFF!!!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: Motorcycle flatbars NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21967220306396 seconds processing time