HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: one DUC two pieces NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted December 17, 2005 03:38 PM        
one DUC two pieces

Ben Bostrom crashed and broke his DUC at the Daytona tire test



"When my foot slipped off the rear brake, I got on the front brake very hard and it gripped and I said to myself 'I might just save this one'. I had to give it a little more brake and the thing locked up and I was down so fast. I thought the crash was no big deal--it was such a slow corner. Then, the bike flipped right over me--the energy went straight up. As I was rolling, I could see the bike went into two parts and I thought to myself, 'F*ck, this is not happening' ... ."

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
jimzx9r


Expert Class
Posts: 451
posted December 17, 2005 04:15 PM        
I read about that on superbike planet. It was a 100mph crash, the bike hooked and launched 15 feet straight up in the air.
  Ignore this member   
osti33


Needs a job
Posts: 2973
posted December 17, 2005 08:31 PM        
Wow. That think is messed up. Cool pic. Thanks for posting it.
  Ignore this member   
sagot


Zone Head
Posts: 779
posted December 17, 2005 09:46 PM        
Poor little duc.
____________
Blank

  Ignore this member   
madque6


Expert Class
Posts: 259
posted December 22, 2005 06:09 AM        
explain

some one gots some explaining to do

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit madque6's homepage. 
worm~hole


Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted December 22, 2005 07:25 AM        
....I really like how Ducati finally perfected the quick-release swingrm for installing endless chains....
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”

-George Orwell

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: one DUC two pieces NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25568199157715 seconds processing time