HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: *Ping* Zammy and Guzmanx-zx10r WINNERS OF SPYSHOT CONTEST! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted November 30, 2005 05:30 PM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 1 Dec 2005 09:26
*Ping* Zammy and Guzmanx-zx10r WINNERS OF SPYSHOT CONTEST!

We've come up with Zammy as a winner for his post of the Young Machine cover way back in May and for guzmanx-zx10r's fotos of the ZX10R that "wasnt a ZX10R"


so both of you please step forward...


Visit our webstore at http://www.bikeland.org/shop.php and pick out some stuff.



We require your mailing address, Name, Phone #, Preferences for size color etc ....


email us at webmaster@bikeland.org

Email us your info asap so we can get this stuff out before Christmas!!



____________
What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?


  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted November 30, 2005 05:33 PM        
What about my submission of the Triumph and ER-6N? I looked at the date and time stamps and no one beat me at those.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted November 30, 2005 06:01 PM        
hey beans. the contest was for big bore sportbikes only, so the ER does not qualify. if you can provide a link to the Triumph one i'll take a look at it.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
trenace


Needs a job
Posts: 3056
posted November 30, 2005 07:27 PM        
In all fairness I am not the legitimate winner of the ZX-10R contest: guzmanx-zx10r is, in my opinion:

http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=19&TID=18678&set_time=

The photos I posted in that thread are only the ones that he pointed to in his link, not ones I found myself.

Now, I was the first to post higher-res/undoubted authenticity pics, in a thread giving the MCN announcement of the bike. But quite clearly the pics guzmanx-zx10r pointed to are of the same bike. Especially since the contest was for "spy shots," if anything the fact that guzmanx's pics were of a shadowy sort of nature whereas mine were out of MCN and very clearly authentic, is to his favor, rather than the uncertain provenance of his pics being a reason to rule against. At least that's my opinion, though I'm not the judge of the contest of course.

Unfortunately he hasn't posted in a couple of months, hopefully he is still around!

  Ignore this member   
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted November 30, 2005 08:48 PM        
quote:
hey beans. the contest was for big bore sportbikes only, so the ER does not qualify. if you can provide a link to the Triumph one i'll take a look at it.


the triumph was not a big bore at only 675cc so it doesnt matter.

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
trenace


Needs a job
Posts: 3056
posted November 30, 2005 08:50 PM        
If you want to be TECHNICAL the bore of the 675 triple is probably not much less than the bore of a 1000 Four...

Even moreso for the ER-6. In fact its bore is the same as the ZX-12R's.

(However, I know that is not what was meant.)

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted December 01, 2005 09:28 AM        
Alrighty trenace.... I've updated the post to credit the fotos to Guzman

Thanks for your honesty!
____________
What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?


  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
guzmanx-zx10r


Expert Class
2005 zx10r
Posts: 236
posted December 02, 2005 05:05 AM        Edited By: guzmanx-zx10r on 2 Dec 2005 05:08
wow thanks everyone i never win anything, this is the first whats the prize
  Ignore this member    Click here to send guzmanx-ZX10R an AIM message. 
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted December 02, 2005 08:45 AM        
Got your email Guzman....

Need ZAMMY!

Zammy.. claim yer prize!!
____________
What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?


  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
tinhead


Expert Class
Posts: 203
posted December 02, 2005 06:30 PM        
Way to come through, FA. After the crap you took over this contest, lesser men would have just thrown up their hands and said to hell with everybody.

Thanks to all ho provided shots, too.

  Ignore this member   
Zammy


Expert Class
Posts: 411
posted December 08, 2005 01:34 PM        
Hey COOL .I've been outta town for a week. I'll pick me out a shirt to wear at Daytona.
  Ignore this member   
Zammy


Expert Class
Posts: 411
posted December 09, 2005 09:11 AM        
Sorry... I'm an ass... I forgot to say THANK YOU !!!
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: *Ping* Zammy and Guzmanx-zx10r WINNERS OF SPYSHOT CONTEST! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.35788297653198 seconds processing time