spam

Expert Class
Posts: 343
|
posted May 13, 2005 06:49 PM
Edited By: fish_antlers on 14 May 2005 18:53
I have a pic of me on my KLR on that pass between Mendoza Argentina and Santiago, Chile, taken this past Feb when Sagot and I were there..... it was by far the coolest road to look down at but was not that fun to ride- LOTS of sand and BIG trucks and 3 foot ditches in the run off of each corner.... plus your pic only shows half the twists- I'll see if I can figure out how to post and show you my pic of that road from the top, plus some of the really good ones we encountered in Peru (brand new ashphalt in the amazing mountain passes between Nazca and Cusco), Bolivia (crazy dirt), Chile and Argentina (windswept Patagonia). Just bear with me.....

____________
get both sides of the story
|