HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: What is the best 2005 middleweight and why? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted May 03, 2005 10:41 AM        
Poll Question:
What is the best 2005 middleweight and why?

All-around best middleweight for racing?

All around: Best for price, parts, dealer and other support, best performance, best reliability, the whole package and anything i left out. Most of all, why!?

Poll Results:
 0 votes (0%)
Honda CBR600RR

 3 votes (100%)
Kawasaki ZX6RR

 0 votes (0%)
Suzuki GSXR600

 0 votes (0%)
Yamaha YZF-R6


  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
diablodcielo


Expert Class
Posts: 104
posted May 03, 2005 08:13 PM        
I think Kawasakis are BANG for the buck bikes. They dont sCr#@w you at the dealers as with suzukis . Got my 05 GSXR K5 and I hate wating for parts , I paid 900 dollars more vs the price of an 05ZX 10R out the door . I expected a lot more of the GSXR but im not over all disappointed either, . I also like the looks of the CBRs, I think the front end is one of the coolest front end out there.

  Ignore this member   
dvsfzr1000


Novice Class
Bikeless......for now
Posts: 50
posted May 03, 2005 09:48 PM        
2005 GSXR750. For guys under 180 lbs like me, it's the perfect bike.

David R.
____________
You've got a zx14r? Wow you must be a good rider!!!!!!

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > BIKE CHAT > Thread: What is the best 2005 middleweight and why? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21757197380066 seconds processing time