beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted April 27, 2005 11:17 PM
Video: Ghost Rider - Episode 3: Stockholm Run
Ghost Rider - Episode 3: Stockholm Run - Right Click and Save As
|
aliveagain

Needs a life
Posts: 5033
|
posted April 28, 2005 04:23 PM
Albeit a very talented rider and probably has a lot of track time,what a waste-
With that amount of luck ,he should be at the casino!LOL
____________
I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted April 28, 2005 04:35 PM
That's how I ride when I REALLY gotta find a bathroom!
|
Just Joy

Needs a job
Posts: 3976
|
posted April 29, 2005 05:21 AM
Only a matter of time.........
before his lady luck stands him up.......
____________
Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.....
|
|
|