fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
|
posted April 22, 2005 08:59 AM
How do "they" know when Milk will go off?
Okay.. this always freaks me out. So I buy a 1 gallon jug of milk... like clockwork the thing is off on the day the jug says it will be...
so 'splain that to me? How can "they" (who are "they"??) know EXACTLY the day milk will go off?
what's up with that??????
____________
What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?
|
Just Joy

Needs a job
Posts: 3976
|
posted April 22, 2005 11:08 AM
That, and how "they" can make "real dairy creamers" for coffee that have an expiry date of 4 MONTHS??? And on that exact date (4 months), IT turns??? Your right Fish, it's freaky, and I have no explanation.......aliens maybe??
____________
Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.....
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted April 22, 2005 02:09 PM
what do you mean by "go off"?
|
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
|
posted April 22, 2005 11:10 PM
what do YOU mean by "go off" ????
____________
What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?
|
zx9rcr500r

Expert Class
Kawasakis UNI-TRAK®
Posts: 361
|
posted April 23, 2005 07:09 AM
What do both of YOU'S mean by go off ?????????????
|
sagot

Zone Head
Posts: 779
|
posted April 25, 2005 06:37 PM
like a nuns knickers
____________
Blank
|
|
|