worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
|
posted September 07, 2004 09:05 AM
Edited By: worm~hole on 7 Sep 2004 10:06
...I'm laughing with XL...and I, too, will no longer comment on this subject...I can hardly wait for winter to come around and watch you canucks go stare-crazy with cabin fever or some shit like that, eh?...Bahahahahahaha!!!!!
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”
-George Orwell
|
DB

Pro
Posts: 1932
|
posted September 07, 2004 05:13 PM
Very funny stuff. Its been awhile since a thread gave me a good laugh. Thanks guys.
Instead of all this jaw-jacking it seems to me as if the canadians ought to be out winterizing their bikes and wormy ought to be out riding racking up some miles and enjoying the weather.
____________
Dan
04 ZX10r (Track only)
08 Concours14
|
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
|
posted September 08, 2004 04:33 PM
quote: Very funny stuff. Its been awhile since a thread gave me a good laugh. Thanks guys.
Instead of all this jaw-jacking it seems to me as if the canadians ought to be out winterizing their bikes and wormy ought to be out riding racking up some miles and enjoying the weather.
...uh...no ride for at least a couple of months now...that sucks
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”
-George Orwell
|
DB

Pro
Posts: 1932
|
posted September 08, 2004 06:39 PM
Worm, you might as well move north then.
____________
Dan
04 ZX10r (Track only)
08 Concours14
|
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
|
posted September 09, 2004 02:26 AM
...it'd be nice, but i'm guessing that cold temps and broken bones does not make a happy camper, yes?
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”
-George Orwell
|
DB

Pro
Posts: 1932
|
posted September 09, 2004 09:11 PM
yes? NO?
____________
Dan
04 ZX10r (Track only)
08 Concours14
|
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
|
posted September 14, 2004 03:18 AM
its ugly, and that is all I got to say about that...
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....
|
zx9rcr500r

Expert Class
Kawasakis UNI-TRAK®
Posts: 361
|
posted May 05, 2005 06:45 PM
quote: After 10R owners were beseiged by KMC's marketing surveyors repeatedly asking them if they "wished they had an undertail exhaust".... (We answered a resounding NO!)
they turn around and produce what has already been described as a knock-off of a CBR.... which we all know is just a knock off of a Ducati..
so what is up with the boys in Japan? Must they copy everything? Is there no originality? They've had a hard on for an undertail.. so there it is...
If I wanted an undertail, I'd go buy an old 916.
We did?
|
CrotchRocket

Moderator
Bracket Racing with Betsy
Posts: 8038
|
posted May 05, 2005 07:54 PM
Extremelean...Please dont tell me that the new and improved ZX12 will have an undertail exhaust...Please say it wont be soo!!!
____________
Jason Miller StreetBike Seminars
*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****
|
|
|