HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: Red Bull Indy MotoGp NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
phatkaw


Parking Attendant
none
Posts: 10
posted October 03, 2007 10:13 AM        
Red Bull Indy MotoGp

anyone know when the tickets are going to be sent out??? Put in for a few and haven't heard. I called the first day the announcement was made, does that mean that I am screwed if I haven't heard by now??

____________
Chris

  Ignore this member      
warbird


Needs a job
Posts: 2739
posted October 03, 2007 11:39 AM        
No............I haven't got mine either. Try e-mailing them................
____________
I'd Rather Be Roadracing.

  Ignore this member   
crashtech


Zone Head
Posts: 574
posted October 03, 2007 02:22 PM        
No you are not screwed, I did the same thing (first day) and got 13. They will not assign tickets until maybe early next year. Man I cant wait!!!!! I hope Hopkins is dailed in somewhat by then.
  Ignore this member   
phatkaw


Parking Attendant
none
Posts: 10
posted October 04, 2007 12:41 PM        
Here come the Boo Birds, but go Vale!!!!!!!!
____________
Chris

  Ignore this member      
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: Red Bull Indy MotoGp NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25400900840759 seconds processing time