HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: Trading for 08 ? (poll) NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted September 12, 2007 08:58 PM        
Poll Question:
Trading for 08 ? (poll)

well?
____________
What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?



Poll Results:
 8 votes (32%)
yes

 9 votes (36%)
no

 8 votes (32%)
hookers


  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Tool Man


Needs a job
Posts: 4493
posted September 13, 2007 09:58 AM        
May just plain buy one .... Papa need a track bike
____________
The banks are failing..
The banks are failing...
Invest in Ammo

  Ignore this member   
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted September 13, 2007 07:45 PM        Edited By: TedG on 15 Sep 2007 19:41
I like the look but it has to be a pure animal, if so I just may.
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
k bryant


Needs a job
Sponsor
Posts: 2911
posted September 15, 2007 12:37 PM        
'04 is a classic. It's like owning a CR500. Truly an animal. So it will stay in the stable. The '08 looks very tasty as an addition though.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit K Bryant's homepage. 
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted September 15, 2007 09:34 PM        
I WILL NEVER SELL THE 04......I like the raw unfinished brute power it has...if I wanted something refined I would buy a Goldwing....and I might do that......lol
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket


Moderator
Bracket Racing with Betsy
Posts: 8038
posted September 16, 2007 05:04 PM        
Thats all I keep hearing is that the '04-05 is the best...Especially for DragRacing!!!

Someone I know even used an '04 clutch setup in an '07 and was able to put decent DragStrip #s on the board!!!
____________
Jason Miller StreetBike Seminars

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
stevewfl


Moderator
Posts: 27920
posted September 17, 2007 05:08 AM        
We haven't seen the stats yet have we, everything is still "TBD" or am I lost (like most of the time)?
____________
2010 Concours14
'08 R1 YAMAHA
ZX14 gone!
CBR600RR track bike

  Ignore this member   
D


Needs a job
Posts: 3365
posted September 17, 2007 03:16 PM        
The 04-05's get better looking each year.

I wonder if both low beams work at the same time yet....

  Ignore this member   
DB


Pro
Posts: 1932
posted September 17, 2007 03:45 PM        
Nope, I'm keeping the 04. It's definately better looking and probably won't be too far behind on HP. And I think I'll take a Concours 14 in the spring
____________
Dan
04 ZX10r (Track only)
08 Concours14

  Ignore this member   
westwood


Novice Class
Posts: 57
posted September 23, 2007 04:32 PM        
Fu*k it my 06 looks better and that stock can is uuuuugglyyy lol!
____________
www.westwoodbeats.com

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Westwood's homepage. 
stevewfl


Moderator
Posts: 27920
posted September 23, 2007 04:45 PM        
who keeps stock cans?
____________
2010 Concours14
'08 R1 YAMAHA
ZX14 gone!
CBR600RR track bike

  Ignore this member   
trikchop


Expert Class
Posts: 247
posted September 25, 2007 04:54 AM        
we will see, if they come in any shade of blue im gonna want one really bad. i likethe looks of it also, its evolution. ill never part ways with my 04 though.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX10R ZONE.com > Thread: Trading for 08 ? (poll) NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.33000087738037 seconds processing time