blueshark

Novice Class
Posts: 99
|
posted May 24, 2010 06:22 AM
Was able to try my Hays out this weekend on the 12. Had it set up as multistage mode.
My bike is 63" and the best pass was 1.44 / 3.80 / 5.81 / 122.52. This was with pump gas the temp was 91. My bike pretty heavy heavy and I ride on the street a lot, so I was very happy with the clutch. Steels still looked new when I checked them. Had to run a lot less static than I expected, I can pull the clutch with one finger.
Thanks for Nox for gettting me close before I ever went to the track.
|
mathews
Expert Class
Posts: 425
|
posted May 24, 2010 11:52 AM
Isnt it cool to know its not gonna wheelie or blow the tire off?
|
NOX
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
|
posted May 24, 2010 02:06 PM
Glad you got the win with it Ben.
Call me if you need any more help.
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
|
mathews
Expert Class
Posts: 425
|
posted August 15, 2010 04:15 PM
Finally got mine ironed out.Friday nite at HRP 100 degrees,on pump gas a t 63".I went 1.423 60ft. 5.786 1/8 mile at 123.52 mph.Really happy
|
Stuart Racing

Zone Head
N.H.R.A . Dragracing.
Posts: 999
|
posted August 15, 2010 04:51 PM
Way to go man....
____________
Life in the Fast Lane..........
|
NOX
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
|
posted August 15, 2010 05:20 PM
with your body weight, and that light bike, that is pretty decent........, especially in this horrid weather. Good job.
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
|
kawasakijockey

Pro
Posts: 1876
|
posted August 16, 2010 03:30 PM
quote: Finally got mine ironed out.Friday nite at HRP 100 degrees,on pump gas a t 63".I went 1.423 60ft. 5.786 1/8 mile at 123.52 mph.Really happy
Good going Mike. I am glad you got it lined out.
____________
Get on the shortbus boys 'cause its time to get schooled.
2007 ZX-14
1.38 60ft
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost
|
gixxre750
Novice Class
Posts: 42
|
posted August 16, 2010 03:55 PM
heard you had to spray a 50 shot out of the hole to get it that low!
|
|
|