Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted March 22, 2010 07:12 AM
"A new season is upon us, Nox..."
LOL
It gets it done pretty good, you would be surprized how many built motors around here can't get near it. Those that have it done right, right chassis, and clutch tune and all, of coarse eat it up, but, it makes you feel good to know a 1397 at 68 inches or a 1430, or worked on 14, or similar, can't et with you, on motor, at similar wheelbase, 66 to 70 inch bikes....
Have you shoveled out of the snow yet Shane?
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted March 22, 2010 03:08 PM
yeah, they do that in oklahoma, I can get down there.
Here, it gets loose, everyone does.., especially me, with the 12 over arm, and its moly, so I have no rear tire weight on it. This JRI should help, I like to test on bald tires, and get my set up, then push it hard on a good tire.
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted April 28, 2010 12:32 PM
I know of a couple 14s here that have them, he only uses one gear though......., I think the early gear???
The 6 lever is very nice, although the 3 lever has went 1.17s on a street tire I believe........
The 6 lever will help in VERY VERY VERY high hp apps......., and I do not mean like what entropy is doing......, I mean pro street, outlaw, pro mod, etc.
My 12 will NEVER see that hp level. I would like to play with one, I might be able to gain a touch more than what mine has......., but, it would not be much over the tune up that I run now...........
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
posted April 30, 2010 03:10 PM
Mine is still in the Box...Hope to start working on my 06 motor soon! (spun rod bearing) I've got all the parts, just need the time.
____________
Sposored By:
Kawasaki Sports Center
ShoTime Graphics.com
posted May 01, 2010 05:22 AM
Nice vids,looks real smooth off the line,I think I will be looking for a Hays shortly,Do you have the quick access cover too?? or is that not available yet.
____________
www.uklandspeedracingassociation.co.uk
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted May 02, 2010 07:16 PM
Its not available yet.
I can be in there, and make an adjustment and done in about 10 minutes with the stock cover.
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted May 03, 2010 03:03 PM
You should see more than that, what was the 330? What track?
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted May 03, 2010 03:04 PM
also, what way was it set up, slider, multi, single stage?
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
posted May 03, 2010 06:16 PM
Multi-stage,leaving at about 2k rpm.Not really trying to get low e.t. out of it.More interested in repeatability and getting down some bad tracks.I probably should try the 20lb springs and a little less weight
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted May 03, 2010 10:07 PM
Just give it some tuning, it will tell you what it likes........
You one of the matthew's brothers that are going to come up to PMRA this year?
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
posted May 09, 2010 07:37 AM
Getting closer ,went 1..47 60ft. 5.82 at 124 in the eighth.And yes,my brother and I are gonna try and make a couple of the PMRA races.
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted May 09, 2010 06:19 PM
Heard you guys were killing them down south......
Down in TX, you would prob still see some more et with it, keep at it. That mph should be like mid to low 5.7s......,
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted May 10, 2010 02:07 PM
I launched in 2nd once, on the hays, my air gap did not change, you will be fine........
If the clutch is set up right, you wont eat the plates........, trust me.
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 5 pages long: 12345Next» ]