HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I'm leaving for england on thursday NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted December 16, 2003 04:00 PM        
I'm leaving for england on thursday

I'm going over to spend christmas/new years with my 2 youngest daughters emily and becky (20 and 18).and my x wife.I will have access to a computer while i'm there.I'm going for 18 days. I didn't have but 5 days vacation, but I asked for a leave of absence. They hesitated but when I told them I would be giving my 2 week notice the let me have the LOA. I'm at least getting paid the holidays and taking the 5 days of vacation i have saved.
M X has a house in the mountains in wales and I will be spending most of my time there.

Emily and becky are the 3rd and 4th from the left


____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted December 16, 2003 04:37 PM        
Oh a nine hour flight. I am glad I am not in your shoes.

I bet you'll have fun when you get there though.
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
nedragr


Zone Head
Posts: 504
posted December 16, 2003 04:55 PM        
What's the chance of you stuffing an Aprilia RS125 in your bags before ya come home??
____________
Real racebikes run premix!!
http://www.bikepics.com/members/nedragr/

  Ignore this member   
your car is slow


Needs a job
Fuck Nitrous...Got Boost?
Posts: 4089
posted December 16, 2003 04:59 PM        
Have a happy holidays you worthless FUCK!!!!!
____________
Do not taunt happy fun ball!

  Ignore this member    Click here to send Your Car Is Slow an AIM message. 
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted December 16, 2003 05:37 PM        
harry, bring yr fur-lined jock, frost is on the punkin in UK.

btw, that lil weezer sitting on the shoulders on the right sure looks like you! is this a coincidence?
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
nedragr


Zone Head
Posts: 504
posted December 16, 2003 06:35 PM        
Hey Harry, I've changed my mind!! There's to many RS's in country already, we need one of these running around on the street. Happy trails, and Merry XMas!!


____________
Real racebikes run premix!!
http://www.bikepics.com/members/nedragr/

  Ignore this member   
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted December 16, 2003 06:58 PM        
i STILL can't beleive u were ever actually with a woman. better not let bartina find out; he's a jealous bugger
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted December 16, 2003 08:07 PM        
Hey buddy have a great time but stay away from those "Fags" they are not good for ya... LOL

____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
DaveInDaytona


Pro
Posts: 1696
posted December 16, 2003 08:34 PM        
Have fun Harry, hope you have a blast.

Dave
____________
DaytonaSportbikes Forum

  Ignore this member    Click here to send DaveInDaytona an AIM message. 
TurboBlew


Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
posted December 17, 2003 03:17 AM        
Harry... the sodomy laws are abit different over the pond... please be careful...lol
____________
Official Charter Member of the RIDERS OF KAWASAKI MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION CLUB
Also a BadAss Internet Forum Moderator 4 Hire!! Come at me brah!

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted December 17, 2003 04:34 AM        
LMFAO!!!

quote:
Harry... the sodomy laws are abit different over the pond... please be careful...lol


That's fucked up TDF.

Harry have a great time brother, call me when you get back you worthless bastard!!!!
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted December 17, 2003 05:02 AM        
lmfao@ Steve and Rick....have a great time Harry...
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
ninjamissile


Expert Class
Posts: 222
posted December 17, 2003 05:11 AM        
Hey Harry,

If you get the chance to come down to Bournemouth (south coast about 1 hour south of London) look me up. I'll buy you some REAL beer and not that watered down cats piss you drink over there lol.

paul.blake15@btinternet.com

MN

  Ignore this member   
jonwright


Needs a job
Posts: 2416
posted December 17, 2003 10:35 AM        
Wow. Harry fuck a woman? I guess it is possible to have children by osmosis.


  Ignore this member   
jonwright


Needs a job
Posts: 2416
posted December 17, 2003 10:36 AM        
Oh, yeah. Have fun with your kids! Hope you and the Ex don't burn the house down.
  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted December 17, 2003 04:09 PM        
Necro- 8 or 9 hours is easy. Try flying from florida to korea twice in the same year (that's a long flight)

Entropy- yeah he looks like me cause he's my grandson as is the other boy in the pic.His first sonogram clearly shows he was giving the ultrasound tech the finger,he's gotta be my grandson (this is really true).

nedragr- I'd love to have one of those!

TurboDogFucker , YourDickIsSmall and freek the bluehaired canadian ball licker- SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Thanks to everybody else Dave,rick,jim,jon ain'tright

Ninjamissle- I may go to bournemouth. I've been there before.Will send you an email when i arrive in england. I may be moving to wales for the summmer months starting next summer.I plan on shipping one of my 12's over in may of next year.
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
your car is slow


Needs a job
Fuck Nitrous...Got Boost?
Posts: 4089
posted December 17, 2003 05:29 PM        
Harry reproduces asexually....kids just "Bud" off him from time to time

Merry Christmas my friend...I wish you and your family the best!!
____________
Do not taunt happy fun ball!

  Ignore this member    Click here to send Your Car Is Slow an AIM message. 
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted December 17, 2003 07:26 PM        
Brian - you must have "budded " off my ass cause you're so full of shit!

Merry christmas and happy new year to you too ,your car is slow, and to everyone else!
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
TurboBlew


Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
posted December 17, 2003 08:23 PM        
Harry.. Ill call ya in the AM. What time are you leaving??
____________
Official Charter Member of the RIDERS OF KAWASAKI MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION CLUB
Also a BadAss Internet Forum Moderator 4 Hire!! Come at me brah!

  Ignore this member   
macnas


Expert Class
Posts: 102
posted December 18, 2003 02:00 AM        Edited By: macnas on 18 Dec 2003 02:01
Have a pint in Bets-y-Coed on the A5(a real road) and watch the bikes go by.
Oh and stay off the fags while your there!

  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted December 18, 2003 03:29 AM        
Steve- I'm leaving about 10am.

macnas-I don't smoke . Where is Bets-y-coed?
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
macnas


Expert Class
Posts: 102
posted December 18, 2003 06:22 AM        
North Wales, the land shell grip corners and Tornado jets.
  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted December 18, 2003 05:47 PM        
Happy Holidays Harry.
  Ignore this member   
Otis


Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
posted December 19, 2003 04:11 AM        
I'm glad you're getting over there to see them Harry. Have a safe trip and a great time.
Chris
____________
It's a free country brother

  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted December 19, 2003 09:33 AM        
I'm here but very tired (imagine that!) Thanks chris.
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I\'m leaving for england on thursday NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22589087486267 seconds processing time