ZX12Adam

Member
Posts: 878
|
posted October 28, 2003 07:46 PM
New here.
A friend of mine (HarryZX12) told me about this board, thought I'd stop by and see what's going on.
I have a blue 2002 ZX12R, stock except for a yellow box and -1 front gear and from the looks of it I'm not going to be putting any money into it because every dime I get will be going to track days and tires. The 25th was my first time riding on a track @ Jennings and I'm hooked, phuck the street.
____________
CBR1000RR
Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA
|
jonwright

Needs a job
Posts: 2416
|
posted October 28, 2003 07:47 PM
I believe I have your exact thoughts on the matter.....
|
necro

Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
|
posted October 28, 2003 08:38 PM
Hi.
____________
3829
|
your car is slow

Needs a job
Fuck Nitrous...Got Boost?
Posts: 4089
|
posted October 28, 2003 08:51 PM
quote: A friend of mine (HarryZX12)
haaa...starting the board with one strike against you I see :P
____________
Do not taunt happy fun ball!
|
ZX12Adam

Member
Posts: 878
|
posted October 28, 2003 09:01 PM
DOH!
____________
CBR1000RR
Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA
|
necro

Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
|
posted October 28, 2003 10:08 PM
Real advertisements 01
Supposedly, these are actual advertisements that have appeared in papers across the country.
Lost: small apricot poodle. Reward. Neutered. Like one of the family.
A superb and inexpensive restaurant. Fine food expertly served by waitresses in appetizing forms.
Dinner Special -- Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children $2.00.
For sale: an antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large drawers.
Four-poster bed, 101 years old. Perfect for antique lover.
Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to take home, too.
Wanted: 50 girls for stripping machine operators in factory.
Wanted: Unmarried girls to pick fresh fruit and produce at night.
We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand
____________
3829
|
harryzx-12

Needs a job
Posts: 3643
|
posted October 29, 2003 02:41 AM
Shut the fuck up ,YourDickIsSmall
Welcome to the board Adam! One a side note my nuts weigh about the same as adam ,he's a little fucker (but fast!)
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"
|
TurboBlew

Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
|
posted October 29, 2003 03:12 AM
Funny how Harry compares Adam to his nuts.... must be cause they spent so much time together...lol
Sup Adam. Welcome to the board.
____________
Official Charter Member of the RIDERS OF KAWASAKI MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION CLUB
Also a BadAss Internet Forum Moderator 4 Hire!! Come at me brah!
|
Koz
Expert Class
Posts: 304
|
posted October 29, 2003 04:01 AM
A!
Koz
|
necro

Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
|
posted October 29, 2003 06:46 AM
____________
3829
|
vozizm

Needs a job
Got Nothing Witty To Say
Posts: 4417
|
posted October 29, 2003 07:35 AM
Hola Adam.......... ..
|
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
|
posted October 29, 2003 07:49 PM
damn harry, u really do keep a big harem eh?
welcome to the zoo adam.
|
harryzx-12

Needs a job
Posts: 3643
|
posted October 30, 2003 02:20 AM
Shut up, you blue haired canadian ball biter!
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"
|
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
|
posted October 30, 2003 03:48 AM
LMAO@ Harry....whats this facination you have with Adam and your nutz??? On second thought I really dont want to know dude......
Welcome to the board Adam....and I am sorry that you had to get here Via HArry....lmao....
Harry 21st November, bring your self up here to Roebling and ride the trak day....we still have a few opening here...bring a couple of buddies....I think Gene is gonna be there on his 12, and no I am not putting my 12 on the track...lmao that is why I bought that little green thing...lmao
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....
|
1bad12r

Zone Head
Posts: 567
|
posted October 30, 2003 05:21 AM
Welcome !
____________
768 Ryderz
------------
|
EastBayDave

Needs a job
Posts: 2245
|
posted October 30, 2003 06:02 AM
welcome!
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold
|
Outlaw1

Zone Head
Posts: 803
|
posted October 30, 2003 06:18 AM
Welcome and enjoy
|
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
|
posted October 30, 2003 07:18 PM
quote: Welcome and enjoy
dude, you might want to add, "...unless you're a fuckin' cop and I'm having a bad day."
....Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”
-George Orwell
|
cmy12rgo

Expert Class
Posts: 160
|
posted November 01, 2003 05:53 PM
Welcome to the Board
|
zx12adam

Member
Posts: 878
|
posted November 02, 2003 08:10 PM
Thanx guys.
____________
CBR1000RR
Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA
|
slug

Pro
Out in search of my mind...
Posts: 1433
|
posted November 04, 2003 04:24 AM
hehe sportbiketracktime.com has a trackday november 15/16 at jennings, this slug will be there (riding saturday chillin sunday am)
125/day breakfast,lunch, lots of track time
supposedly Colin Edwards will be there too.
anywhooo welcome to this psychotic excercise in laughter control known as zx12r zone
|
harryzx-12

Needs a job
Posts: 3643
|
posted November 04, 2003 08:08 AM
Slug- send me you mailing address hgmarcum@hotmail.com , I'll send you a $20 savings coupon for Jennings gp. I would go but I'm going to be at the prostar drag races in gainesville.Adam and I are going on 24 november, GSB $75.
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"
|
zx12adam

Member
Posts: 878
|
posted November 04, 2003 09:21 AM
Harry, any word of Paul bringing his 929 to Jennings?
____________
CBR1000RR
Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA
|
swft

Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
|
posted November 06, 2003 06:14 AM
Fekkers...It's about 26 degrees here right now!
|
zx12adam

Member
Posts: 878
|
posted November 06, 2003 06:22 AM
Damn, I'm about to break a sweat over here, the A/C runs around the clock until December, then we only need it during the day.
____________
CBR1000RR
Best Literbike: Performance Bikes, Superbike, BIKE, MCN, Road Racing World, and Motorcycle USA
|
|
|