Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted October 21, 2003 02:08 PM
I think he'd do something outrageous, like maybe twin roots-type blowers, one on each side of the motor, with tubing going from the ram air down to the blowers, then back up to the airbox.
quote:I think he'd do something outrageous, like maybe twin roots-type blowers, one on each side of the motor, with tubing going from the ram air down to the blowers, then back up to the airbox.
He'd Roone it
____________
We First make our habits and then our habits make us.
posted October 21, 2003 03:12 PM
For something real different................how about dropping in a Merch 131 Cube 150 HP / 165 Foot Lbs. of torque V twin! That would be different!!!!!!
____________
"Ya Gotta Have Big Ones!"
Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted October 21, 2003 06:11 PM
I think I saw him ride in into the shop on one of the first episodes. Pretty smart of the car companies to get all the advert when he tears one apart.
____________
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2
Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted October 22, 2003 05:23 PM
6 inch stretch, 240 rubber....slammed.....turbo charged, wild paint.....VERY FAST.........
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....
posted October 24, 2003 07:43 PM
wouldn't you like to see a 12 with wings?Think hang-glider or hovercraft
____________
I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.